》06《

✨warning✨

Jaemin woke up a bit early than usual. He looked at the boy beside him, the one who helped in all the hardest times in his life. The one who give him strength, his comfort, and the one of the first persons who make him smile.

His bestfriend, renjun. Jaemin is very thankful of him. He want renjun to know that.

Seeing him cry makes jaemin's heart broke. He really want to know what's happening to his bestfriend. It might be his love life? That's the strongest reason jaemin is thinking right now.

He stopped thinking when renjun start moving at his place, indicating that the boy is waking up.

"Good morning beautiful"

Renjun surprised at the voice. It was very low and ringing in his ears, making a sudden flow of electricity to his spine. He hugged the owner of the voice.

"Jaemin~ good morning too~" he said in sleepy voice.

Jaemin, in the other hand, chuckled at the older.

'He's very cute when his sleepy.'

"Wakey wakey little spoon~" jaemin said to him cutely.

That makes the two laugh at their place, still hugging each other. In short, they're cuddling.

"But it still early nana~" renjun snuggled at jaemin's neck, inhaling the younger's natural scent. It makes sleepy again.

Jaemin patting renjun's head lightly, making the older sleep more in his arms. It feels very warm. Jaemin can say it feels like christmas with him every time.

After a long minute, he decided to make a breakfast for them. He slowly and carefully get up, not wanting to wake up the older.

He headed in the kitchen, cooking renjun's favorite breakfast. He's thankful that he have a talent in cooking. That's because his mother teach him to.

A sudden realization made him sad. He really missed his mother, who take a good care of him. It's just his father who hates him. The one who kicked him out in their house. He tried to snickered in to their house to check his mother before, but caught up by his father and shooed him.

He almost jumped when a pair of arms clung into his waist, back hugging him. He ignored the person and continue cooking knowing that it's renjun.

But he wondered why renjun suddenly feel a bit taller than him? He shrugged his thought, maybe his tiptoeing. Jaemin chuckled at what his thinking right now. Renjun is very clingy ever since, and he love that side of his bestfriend.

His thoughts gone when who he think is renjun snuggled at his neck and start pampering it with a light kisses. Renjun never do that to him. He start panicking inside, he don't know what to do, he even liking it.

He's about to push him when he's pulled around to face the person whose behind him. His eyes went bigger, he kissed jaemin. Softly and passionately. Jaemin was very shocked, because it's not renjun the one who kissing him and pampering kisses in his neck.

It is Jeno.

The older started biting his lips lightly, making the younger moan. Jeno take the chance to slip his tongue inside jaemin's mouth. Their mind are now clouded, they are focused at what they are doing right now. Their tongue are fighting like a sword, and their hands roaming around their bodies.

Jeno stopped devouring his mouth and travel down to his jaw to his neck.

"J-eno... ahh..." jaemin let a small whimper when jeno sucking his neck, leaving a visible red-voilet mark in it.

His hand landed at jeno's hair, pulling him closer to him.

"I love you"

Jeno whispered at jaemin's ears before he stopped what he doing with the younger.

He stare at him direct to his eyes, maybe in his soul. Wanting to see jaemin's reaction. He was alarmed when jaemin's eyes watered. He cupped his cheeks and wipe those tears flowing down to his face.

Jaemin hugged him tightly. He can't believe what's happening. If it's just a dream, he don't to wake up anymore.

"I love you too Jeno..." Jaemin confessed between his sobs.

Jeno smiled, not wanting to stop their moment. He faced jaemin again, with a big smile. He kissed jaemin's temple.

The younger start sobbing really hard. Jeno kissed jaemin for the second time, and jaemin accept it willingly. They are having their good time when a burning smell lingered in the whole apartment.

"Shit."

That's jaemin, suddenly regretting his life decisions. He forgot to turn off the stove because of what happened. Their head whipped at the bedroom's door when it's roughly open revealing a angry little spoon.

"The fuck what's burning?!" he bawled.

And when his eyes went to the direction where the two, jeno and jaemin in an unholy position. He was shocked at sight. He felt something stung in his heart. He felt betrayed.

"Are you not going to turn off the stove?!"

That make to wake the two souls and rushed to turn off the stove.

After those, renjun enter the room again. Feeling sad.

In the other side, the two is still quite. Just jaemin starting to cook a new dish for their breakfast, but not just for two person, for three to be exact. Because he think that jeno will stay here.

🐰

still don't know why renjun is upset??? hi hi hi.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUES SUPPORT IN THIS STORY. I'LL PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN IN THE NEXT YEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2021!!!!!