Meeting Madison

Venice's POV

When we get to the concert, there's like billions of people here! This is my first time at a concert and I never thought it would be this much fun!!
The concert hasn't started yet so Jake is playing amazing music! He is really good at DJing!!!
"Hi! Oh my gosh! You are so beautiful no homo!" I look behind me and I see 5 girls complimenting me. "Thank you so much! You are too!" I respond happily. In less than 10 seconds later, a bunch of girls have their attention on me. "Oh my gosh! She's so beautiful! How did he get so pretty? She's flawless! She has pretty eyes! Her hair is super long! Her and Myles would make the perfect couple!" I hear nice comments about me everywhere. I guess I'm pretty. I don't know.

Myles and Kalin come jumping out dancing, rapping, and singing! They are so awesome! They have amazing songs that everyone knows the words to! This night is amazing!

The boys went backstage to change. I guess they are getting into their suits.
Then, they have a lady named Madison Beer come out and perform! She is so pretty and she can sing really well!
"Hey! Madison Beer looks just like you!!" The girls say. Does she really look like me? I don't know!
When I look up, I see Madison trying to pull me up on stage!

When she pulls me up, we are face to face. "Woah girl! We look alike." She says in surprise.
Madison and I do look alike! We are the same height, we have long brown hair, same eye color and nice tan skin. All of the fans are taking pictures of us.

Madison Beer's POV

When I am onstage performing, I notice that there is a girl in the audience that looks just like..... me.

When I was younger, I had a twin. An identical twin. My parents, Robert and Tracie Beer named her Melissa. We have a younger brother named Ryder. I only saw my twin sister for 2 years.

One day, when we were at school, there was a school shooting. This wasn't a man. It was a woman shooting teachers and kids. The lady saw me and Melissa hiding in the girls bathroom. She shot me in the leg and her in the head. She ran away with her and left me in the bathroom crying. That was the last time I ever saw my twin sister. Is she the one?
I see the little scar on her forehead. This has to be my sister.
After that flashback, I start crying and I run back stage. The girl follows me.
Kalin and Myles are still getting dressed. The show must go on so Jake plays his Trap Mixes. Myles and Kalin stare at us.

Myles's POV

Kalin and I are still backstage getting dressed. Madison Beer goes onstage and I see her pull Venice up too. They stare at each other for a long time, then Madison runs backstage crying with Venice running after her.
When I finally see Venice and Madison's face, they look just alike! It's like they are identical twins! Everything Madison has, Venice has. The hair, the lips, the eyes, the height, the skin, THE EVERYTHING!!
There is no way they could be cousins. They might be sisters.

Venice's POV

After Madison and I stare at each other, she runs backstage crying. Why is she crying?! I have to run after her!
"Why are you crying? You were so good up there!" I say making her standing up. We hold hands and I feel sparks in go through my entire body. I feel like I know her.

She pulls me to the girls bathroom. "Are you Melissa?" She asks drying her tears. "No sorry. I'm Venice Martini." I say. After I said that, she immediately fainted and woke back up. I feel like I know her but I just don't remember. "I had a twin sister when I was younger. An identical twin and I think it's you." She says softly. We look in the mirror and I realize that both of us really look alike. "Can we hang out sometime so we can talk and get to know each other?" I ask. "Of course." She says. I pull her into a hug and I feel sparks again.

Do I know her?