Where The Hell Is She?

*Hey everyone!
About this book, I am really sorry if I am confusing everyone with the names. I have a feeling that I am confusing everyone with Melissa and Venice.
Here's the thing. Venice's real name is Melissa. After Venice was shot and kidnapped, Rhiannon, the mean mom, changed her name to Venice.
Sorry if I was confusing you. Now back to the book!*

Rhiannon's POV

The trip to Paris was fun! Especially with my girls!
"I wonder what that ugly bitch is doing at home." Avionnce says laughing with the girls. "She's probably in the house wishing that she was pretty like us!" I say pulling up to the driveway.

We get out of the car and we get our bags. When I walk to the door, I see a note taped the door. It's from Venice!
She fucking escaped the house. "Mom, what's wrong?" Sabi asks. I'm heated right now. I break open the door.

When we walk in, Venice fucking damaged everything! There's food, ketchup and mustard everywhere! "What the fuck! Venice! Get your stupid ass down here now bitch! Slut! Cunt! Pussy! Get the fuck down here!" We all yell. No one comes down. I run upstairs and our clothes are everywhere! "Hell no! Venice fucking escaped!" I yell.
The girls clothes are all over the floor, even mine. I'm so fucking pissed off.

The entire house is now clean. I washed all of our clothes and we cleaned the kitchen. Now, I have to find a way put the door back on Venice's room.

I'm so pissed. Where the fuck is Venice? I don't know about where the fuck she is, but when I find her, I am going to beat her ass everyday until she dies.

I should have shot her dead when I kidnapped her.

I know this chap is short. I will update again soon!
Have a nice day! 🙌🙏