Melissa and Madison

Melissa aka Venice's POV

Ever since I had that dream last night, i decided not to go by the name Venice anymore. I'm Melissa. My original name. I'm so going to tell Madison about this.

I take a shower then I put on my black crop top with my Minnie Mouse leggings and a red flannel. I put on my black vans and I curled my hair.

After that, I call Maddie:
Call

Maddie: Hello sis?
Mel: Maddie! Please come over! I have to tell you something that is really important!
Maddie: I'm on my way sis! Love ya
Mel: Love you too sis!

Line died

I sit outside and wait for Maddie to come. 5 minutes later, Maddie comes. It didn't take long at all.

"Hey sis! What's so important? And why do you have a big bandaid on your forehead?" She asks touching the bandaid.

"This is where Rhiannon shot me Maddie! I remember everything! I had a dream about this last night! We were hiding in the bathroom remember?" I said.

Madison's POV

I'm so happy she remembers me now! I knew it! She is my sister. We hug each other then I start to think about mom and dad. "Mel, you have to come with me! You are gonna see mom and dad!" I say jumping with her.

"Tracie and Rob right? And our younger brother Ryder!" I'm so happy she remembers! This is great! "I'll go inside to tell Myles I'm leaving with you!" She says running into her house.

Her and my Myles comes outside together. "That's awesome. You two are identical twins." He says smiling. He walks over and hugs us both. "Tell you parents about me Mel. I'm your amazing boyfriend!" He says making us laugh. "Come with us!" I insist.

So Myles is coming with us to meet mom and dad! Myles looks excited and Melissa doesn't. Once we get there, Mel looks like she is going to have a panic attack. "Why are you so nervous sis?" I ask her. "What if they don't remember me?" She asks.
"Mel, for the past 15 years, they have been crying for you and praying for you to come back. They will remember you."

When we step out of the car, we see mom, dad, and Ryder outside. They look up once they see us. They stand up and walk slowly towards us.

"Mom, dad, and Ryder, this is Melissa. My twin sister and her boyfriend Myles Parrish." I said. Dad and Ryder shook Myles's hand but Mom didn't. Mom stared at Melissa with tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh! Melissa! My daughter!" She says giving Mel a big hug. Dad cries and gives her a hug too. "So, you are Melissa? Madison's twin? Mom and Dad have been crying for you and talking about all the time! Where did you go?" Ryder said giving Mel a hug too.

We went inside of the house and Melissa told Mom, Dad, and Ryder everything that she has been through for the past 15 years. "Thank you so much Myles for helping our daughter escape! I don't know how else to thank you." Dad said.

Melissa's POV

So Mom and Dad got to know more about Myles. Looks like they really like him. "Mel and Maddie come to my room. I have something for you two." Mom says. We follow Mom upstairs.

She pulls out two necklaces. "He are the necklaces I bought for you two when you were 5. Now I'm giving it to you girls."

It looks like a friendship necklace. It is silver. "It is beautiful mom! Thank you!" We say hugging her.

Maddie and I walk to the bathroom and we put it on. "Its beautiful." We say at the same time. I'm back with my family. I've never been so happy.