Full eclipse Chapter 1- growing

~~~~~* hey everyone, this is my first proper story, so I decided to try and give a twilight follow on from breaking dawn, I do not own any of these characters, so all rights go to Stephanie Meyer, so here it goes, chapter 1 of full eclipse!!!*~~~~~

Chapter 1 - growing

~~~Bella's POV~~~

Edward and I were in each others warm embrace, ever since he had turned me immortal, he didn't seem cold anymore.

"I love you," I stated.

"As I love you," he declared.

When Edward and I were in our cottage deep inside the woods of Forks, I had time to Edward, but I also had time to think. I was thinking about the time, that the volturi came to kill us, because Irina, from the Denali clan, thought that our beautifull daughter Renesmee, was immortal, which she isn't. Well not totally. She is half human, half immortal. I concieved and carried her whilst I was still human.

"Will the Volturi ever return for us?" I asked my soul mate.

"I can't answer that love, but I sure hope they won't."

I looked up and into Edwards gleaming eyes, why did they have to be so perfectly mesmerising?! I could tell he really didn't want them to come back, and neither did I.

It was silent, except from the melodious drumming of Renesmee's heart beat. She was waking up.

"Edward I'm gonna go and get ready now, can u see to make sure that Nessie is okay?"

"Ofcourse love, go and get ready, see you in a minute." Edward replied in the husky tone that I loved!

~~~Edward's POV~~~

I watched as Bella elegantly glided out of the living room and into our bedroom.

All I could think about for a few minutes, was, how could such a beautiful girl love such a vile creature like me? Bella thought I belonged in a fairy tale, but I am sure I belong in a nightmare.

All of a sudden I snapped out of it, and heard the musical drumming of my daughters heart beat, and decided to go to her bedroom.

She was sitting up in her bed. Thanks to my power, I could here her thoughts. She was thinking about Jacob.

Jacob Black is a werewolf, who lives in La Push. Renesmee is Jacob's imprint. This means, that Jacob is truly in love with Renesmee, it even hurts him to be away from her. I think Nessie is starting to find feelings for him as well. But Renesmee doesn't know about the imprinting, as Jacob thinks it will ruin thier friendship.

"Are you okay honey?" I asked her.

She moved towards me, and gently placed her hand on my cheek. She showed me images of Jacob and asked why she wasn't with him.

"We can see Jacob very soon, we're just waiting for mommy. Do you want to get ready now?"

Nessie nodded her head, and I lifted her off of her bed and carried her into her wardrobe.

Thanks to Alice, her wardrobe was even bigger that her room.

Nessie placed her hand on my cheek, and showed me images of a top, skirt, leggings and a pair of converse that she wanted to wear. I put her down, and sniffed out her outfit.

Bella came walking into the closet, just as I was about to call her to help Renesmee. She was only 6months old, but she was big enough to be at least 8 years old. She was very clever as well. She was wary of everything that went on around her and nobody could ever fool her.

~~~Renesmee's POV~~~

Dad sniffed out my clothes for me, and mom came in to help me get ready. Mom was talking to me, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about Jacob.

There was something speacial about him. It made me so happy to be around him.

"Mommy, when can I see Jacob?"

"Soon," she replied, " very soon, as soon as you are ready we can go and meet him at the main house."

Mom was tying my laces on my converse, when she commented on how big I was getting. Apparently according to everyone, I was growing faster than I should be. But I thought that I was normal, because everyone else didn't grow at all.

I was only 6months old, but grandpa said I have to body, and the brain of an 8 year old. But I was glad that I grew quickly, because soon, I would be the same age as Jacob, well, nearly, he is stuck in the body of a 16 year old, but he was really 21, so he would always be older than me. But I would look older than him!

"All done Renesmee, do you want to go and see Jacob now?"

And with that, I was off. I ran as quick as my legs would move me. I wanted to see Jacob so bad.

I sprinted through the forest, and leaped over the lake. I could hear mom and dad following me, telling me to slow down but I knew that they would catch up quick enough anyway.

I saw the house and leaped up the mountain of stairs, I was greeted by uncle Emmet,

" Hey Nessie, how are you?"

I just nodded my head and searched the house for Jacob.

"Ahh, Nessie, why aren't you in one of the dresses I put in your wardrobe?" I didn't answer, "but you do look cute, so that's okay!"

I kept searching for the one that I longed for.

Where was he? I was going crazy.

Finally, my dad read my thoughts, and replied,

"he's in the living room,"

Yay! I thought. But as I was running towards the living room, grandpa stopped me.

"come on Renesmee, I need to measure you."

Ughh, why? We already know that I'll stop growing when I am fully grown.

Dad replied to my thoughts:

"Nessie, it's only because we want to make sure that your okay"

Ugh, fine, I thought.

Grandpa measured my height, and my weight, and wrote it all down into his little notebook of mysteries.

"your free to go now."

"yay, thanks grandpa," I screamed, and I ran straight into the living room to find Jacob sitting on the couch, arms out stretched ready for me to jump into his embrace.

"you've grown SO much over night!"

Ugh will everyone stop going on about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY, FINALLY FINISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER. SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, THE NEXT CHAPTERS SHOULD BE LONGER!

ANYWAY, PLZ VOTE, COMMENT.

THX FOR READING

CRISPY!!!! XXXXXX