Chapter 4- scary news

~~~~~*AS ALWAYS, ALL RIGHTS GO TO STEPHENIE MEYER*~~~~~

~~~Edward's POV~~~

I stared in shock at the scene on front of me.

"Kachiri," I gasped, not really sure if I had defined the laws of immortals, and somehow fallen asleep. "Is that really you?"

"Yes Edward, and Zafrina and Senna are near, but we need to go, and I think you can read my mind to know why,"

"okay, but can you please let go of my daughter?"

"ofcourse, but she must be silent and she must control her breathing otherwise they will hear her."

"Ofcourse, Renesmee come here, but steady your breathing, only take a couple of breaths every few minutes," I gestured for Renesmee to come towards me, but she sprinted to Jacobs side.

"We need to go now, I will explain everything once we are back at the house. Zafrina and Senna are at the house lets go. NOW."

~~~Alice's POV~~~

Jasper, Carlisle, Esme and I went hunting this morning, and everyone else has just left to go hunting.

Carlisle was chatting to Esme about his work, and jasper was deep in thought. I was just sorting through everyone's closets! I didn't want anyone wearing the same thing twice!

I was placing a long silk dress, with intricate beaded swirls around the hem, into Rose's wardrobe, but my mind started to go fuzzy. I was having a vision a horrible one. A nightmare.

I could see the volturi, they were coming for us. Nahuel had lost control of his senses, and had killed a whole village of humans. The volturi now think that Renesmee is a threat.

I screamed, I was so scared.

Before I knew it, Jasper was at my side and Carlisle and Esme were a couple meters away.

"What is it Alice?" My soul mate asked me, sounding truly terrified.

We started walking down the stairs, and I started my story.

"The Volturi are coming for Renesmee again. And I think the Amazon coven are with everyone hunting."

And as if on cue, Zafrina and Senna walked through the front door, nearly panting.

"Carlisle," Zafrina started, but Carlisle finished with,

"We know Zafrina, but where's Kachiri?"

"She's with the rest of your family, they should be here any minute."

I walked out of the room, and into the kitchen, my mind was all fuzzy, what was wrong with me?

As Renesmee is only half immortal, she isnt very clear for me to see her future, and because Jacob was binded so closely with Nessie, he made my head hurt even more. Argh my life is confusing.

Then I heard familiar footsteps. The hunting party were back, and I'm sure that if I didn't make an entrance then I would be dragged in by someone, so I slowly drifted into the front room.

~~~Edward's POV~~~

As we were walking up the front steps, my head filled

With worried thoughts.

Kachiri's head was filled with everything that happened to Nahuel, Bella's mind was sheer panic, Emmets messed up head was filled with battle plans. Why did he always have to think about fighting, he didn't even know what was happening but he knew that it involved a war. Rose was worried for Renesmee, she has become a second mum to Nessie. Jacob was furious, furious that Nessie would be involved in another "blood sucker war."

Nessie was just excited to see Zafrina again.

I loved her so much. I didn't want my family ripped apart.

"Carlisle," I asked, "Do you think we'll be as lucky as last time? "

"I can't answer that Edward, but knowing the volturi, probably not." he replied.

Everyone gasped as he mentioned the volturi, I hadnt told them what was going on yet.

"Edward," my wife asked me, her voice wobbling, "What has the volturi got to do with this? What's going on?"

"Kachiri, Senna, Zafrina, do you want to explain?"

~~~Bella's POV~~~

When Carlisle mentioned the Volturi, I was frozen to the spot, chills were sent down my spine. The volturi used to haunt me, and appear in my nightmares. Since they came to battle us about Renesmee, I hve been very wary of them.

"please someone explain," I pleaded.

"Very well," Kachiri started, "Well, we were visiting Nahuel, and his mate, but whilst we were there, he lost control of his senses, a killed a whole village, and created a whole new army of newborns. They finished off 2 more towns. We couldn't stop him, so the volturi then stepped in. Unfortunately, Nahuel was out of control and had to be destroyed by the volturi, along with his newborn army."

"No one knows why, or how he did this. But the volturi think that it is something to do with him being a hybrid." Zafrina stated,

"and the volturi now think that in the future, Renesmee will be a threat," Senna joined in, "and they are coming to destroy her."

Oh, my oh mu oh my. They were coming again. M head started pounding. Boom.

*****Sorry about the constant POV change!*****