Full Eclipse Chapter 2- thirst

~~~~~* plz dont forget to read vote and comment! Thx!

I own none of the characters, so all rights to Stephanie Meyer*~~~~~

Chapter 2 - Thirst

~C~~Jacob's POV~~~

I had my arms outstretched, and Nessie leaped into my arms. She was so hot. Before Nessie was born, I wanted to kill her for making Bella's life horrid, and nearly killing her. I thought she was gonna want to suck my blood, and I though that she would be ice cold, but no. Nessie is lovely, okay she could bite but it wouldn't hurt, and she's so warm, warmer than me, I can't spend a day without her.

I breathed in the lavender smell from Nessie, so cute. She had grown so much over night. Before we met Nahuel , I thought that Nessie would grow old, and I wouldn't be able to spend my whole life with her. But when I found out that Nahuel was a hybrid, and he stopped ageing when he was fully grown, I was over the moon!

I will spend my whole life with her.

"Hey Nessie you have grown SO much over night."

She sighed, so I pulled her closer towards my chest to comfort her.

"wassup ness?"

I hated to see her upset or annoyed, I just wanted her to be happy.

She gently placed her soft hand onto my cheek. Images of Carlisle taking measurements of her height and weight, filled my mind.

"I get it Nessie wessie I won't mention ur growth again!"

Nessie smiled and nestled her head into my chest. We stayed like that for about an hour before the blonde leech walked into the room and took ness from me.

"hey," I argued.

"I just need to talk to her," Rosalie responded, "you can have her back in a minute."

~~~Rosalie's POV~~~

That mutt stunk the whole room out, I wanted to literally throw him out of the house. But I knew that it would upset everyone, especially Renesmee. So, I concentrated on what I came into the room for. I stroked Renesmee's hair lightly,

"are you hungry or thirsty Little one?"

She replied by placing her hand on my cheek. She flashed images of elk and mountain lion through my head. She was thirsty.

"okay babe, we can go hunting"

"Mutt, Renesmee is thirsty, you gonna hunt with us?"

"Ofcourse" the mutt replied, and before I knew it, the mutt had come and taken Renesmee out of my hands.

~~~Edwards POV~~~

I heard Rose and Nessie's conversation, and asked the rest of the family wether they wanted to go hunting. Alice, Jasper, Carlise and Esme, had already gone hunting, so it was gonna be Jacob, Rosalie, Emmet, Bella, Nessie and I.

As we set off, I was listening to Jacobs thoughts.

He really did care for my daughter, not like a normal relationship, he would give his life, just for her to be happy.

He was thinking about the time he first saw nessie. He was planning to kill her, I don't blame him, but the thoughts that then filled in his mind were amazing. He stopped breathing. It was incredible.

Bella saw me concentrating hard and whispered to me

"what are they thinking?"

"Jacob's thinking about the first time he met Renesmee, and how his world changed forever. Ness is thinking about touching Jacobs soft skin for the first time, and the first time that Jacob held her, she smelt his blood, bit him, and was very surprised to find that it didn't mark his skin!!!"

Bella smiled, i knew she wasn't 100% happy about Jacob imprinting on Ness, but she was glad that she would always be safe and happy.

~~~Jacob's POV~~~

As we were running deep into the peaceful forest of forks, I was thinking about the time my gaze first met Renesmee's. But I knew that edward would be listening into my thoughts, do I concentrated my mind onto the task in mind. Catch a bigger prey than .Nessie!

"I betcha that I will take down the biggest prey!"

"yeah right," ness's voice sung melodically through my ears, "just you watch,"

And off she ran.

Ofcourse I could run faster than her, but I didn't want to ruin her fun!

I morphed my body to my wolf form, and searched for a scent, elk, but I knew ness would go for the larger male, so I thought I would search for another scent, mountain lion.

I realised just then that I was extremely hungry, and for that brief minute, I forgot altogether about Nessie, and I leaped forward to snap my preys neck. It felt so good to taste fresh blood, coursing through my body.

"Jake" somebody screamed. I recognised Renesmee's sweet melodic voice straight away.

I changed back into my human body and put on my shorts and ran towards the cry for help, I couldn't let ness be hurt. I was hoping that she just wanted to show me how big her prey was but, when I got there, I could have fainted with anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE THX FOR READING, WHAT IS IT??? LOL! SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT IT WAS KIND OF A FILLER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! AS ALWAYS DONG FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ONCE AGAIN THX SO MUCH FOR READING.

Crispy xxxxxxxxxx