Chapter 7

~~~Renesmee's POV~~~

Mum told me that me and Jacob were going in holiday, but I knew that is was more than that. Mum and dad woul'dve come with me, unless there was something going on. And, why did we have to leave now? I was really confused, and nobody would really answer my questions properly.

Somethin was wrong, nobody would tell me what though. But I knew I could get it out of Jacob.

Jacob held my tiny hand, in his big bear like paws, and I squeezed his hand hard. I fluttered my eyes, and in my sweetest voice, I asked Jacob,

"Jacob?"

"Yes Ness?"

"Where are we going?"

"On holiday."

"where"

"Somewhere."

"Why?"

"it doesn't matter."

Ughh, why wouldn't he answer my questions?

"Where are we going right now jake?" I asked.

"Well."

"Be honest with me Jacob." I said firmly.

"Well, right now, we're heading down to the reservation to get my stuff, and to warn the pack, but then, honestly, I don't know where we're going Ness," His answer frightened me.

"Why don't you know Jacob?" I asked not so sternly this time.

"Why do you have to Ask so many questions Ness?" Jake sighed.

"Jake, I'm not stupid. I know that this isn't a holiday. Something is wrong; I don't know what, but dad would never let this happen, and if it was really just a holiday, mum and dad would have come as well. An I mean, why are Kachiri, Zafrina and Senna at the house? I heard the volturi being mentioned, and, and I'm scared Jacob I'm scared." and then, I just couldn't stop, before I had time to compose myself, I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye, which rolled down my cheek, leaving a wet trail for more to follow.

Jacob had been driving well over the speed limit, but he slowed right down until he had stopped altogether and he parked on the side of the road. He wrapped his big arms around me and soothed me,

"Hush now, young Renesmee, go to sleep, we've got a long drive, I'll explain everything later, I promise, but for now just let your eyelids droop and fall asleep." he held me tight, stroking my hair, the eat from his body helped me to calm down and help my eyelids close and to let sleep overwhelm me and take over my body.

~~~Jacob's POV~~~

As I watched Renesmee fall asleep, I pulled up infront of my dad's drive, where Sam, followed by Embry and Quill, came rushing out to greet me.

"Jacob what are you doing?" screamed Quill.

"Shh, shut it guys, Renesmee is sleeping."

They all quietnened down and Sam looked at me concerned. Ofcourse, they all knew my plan already.

"Jacob, are you sure you know what you are doing? You know if the volturi track you down, you will be in deep crap."

"I know Sam, but the cullens are gonna keep me updated on the Volturi's where abouts, and you know I would never let anyone hurt Renesmee."

Sam knew this more than anyone, he would give his life to save Emily, and I would give mine for Ness.

"Very well Jacob, but be careful, go, now, we are on our way to help the Cullens, we will keep in contact with you."

"Thankyou, see you all soon," I joked.

" Go. Now," Sam pleaded.

"Alright, I'm just gonna talk to my dad, by guys." I wave to Sam, Embry and Quill, as they run off into the Forrest. I'm gonna miss the guys, but I am not giving up hope that we will be reunited very soon.

I turned back round and looked on towards my fathers old beaten up house, I was gonna miss him. I quickly glanced towards my new car to make sure that Ness was alright, before walking up towards the door and opening it.

"Jacob?" my father questioned.

"Yeah, it's me dad. I guess Sam told you about the going away and everything."

"Yeah. Do you really know what you're doing son? You know when you're gonna be back?"

"Well, yeah. Well, no. All I know it's that the volturi are coming for Renesmee and I need to get her out of here. I'm getting on a plane to who knows where, and I will keep in touch with Bella who will have instructions. I could be between a few hours, and I don't know, possibly years."

"I'm gonna miss you son."

"Yeah you two dad."

"Son." I looked at him questioningly, "Go." I nodded, and grabbed my emergency bag from my room, and without looking back, I got into the car, and drove away from my dad.

Even though we never spoke much, my dad felt so close to me, and I knew that he'd be with me throughout all of this.

***** okay so I know it's another really short chapter, but yeah!! Anyways I'm gonna ask you a big big favour!!! Plz check out my other book, "how I became a Cullen," I'm really enjoying writing it!!

Yeah

So as always,

Vote

Comment

Follow me

And recommend my books!!

Carissa xxxxx