Red Sky at Morning

Sam knew Dean was going to be miserable all day this week. It's going to be Harmony's birthday and unless Dean gets out of his deal this will be the last one he has with her.

"We gotta make it extra special this year." Dean mumbled to himself as he looked online for great places in the area to have a small party.

"Dean, you know it's not Harmony's style. She just wants her usual pizza and five birthday cakes and fun with her brothers." Sam disagreed.

"Well, we should try to give her something a little better." Dean said. "Seven is a big deal, I mean that's when dad gave me my first gun."

"You're gonna give her a gun?"

"Hell no." Dean scoffed.

Sam rolled his eyes and continued to wrap the birthday presents they already got for her. "Dean, if she knew about the deal you made all she would want for her birthday is both of her big brothers to celebrate every single one of her birthdays with her for the rest of her life."

"Don't Sam."

"Well why not?" Sam snapped. "You should have never made that damn deal Dean!"

"I saved your life and I don't regret it."

"You should regret it! I'm gonna be the one that has to see Harmony cry when she finds out you're never going back to her."

"Yeah, well it's your turn, don't forget I had to do that when you left for Standford." Dean pointed out.

"That's not the same Dean! I at least got to call her and tell her I love her every chance I got, you, you're not gonna be able to do that."

"She'll have you to take care of her, you better take care of her anyway." Dean glared.

Sam was about to yell again but Harmony opened the door making Sam quickly hide the presents. Dean quickly got up to distract her. "Hey princess, how was practice with Bobby?"

"Slow." Harmony mumbled. "And he told me to give you guys this." Harmony held up a piece of paper.

Dean read it. "Sam we got a case."

Sam nodded as Dean carried Harmony out to the car and Sam hid her gifts in his bag before putting it in the trunk.

"But I don't understand." An old lady scoffed. "I already went over all this with the other detectives."

"Right, yes, but see, we're with the Sheriff's Department." Dean lied. "Not the Police Department, different departments."

"So Mrs. Case..." Sam started.

"Please." The woman smiled at Sam. "Ms. Case."

Sam got really uncomfortable at the stares she was giving him. "Okay, um, Ms. Case, you were the one who found your niece, correct?"

"I came home, she was in the shower." Ms. Case replied.

"Drowned?" Dean asked.

"So the coroner says, now you tell me. How can someone drown in a shower?" Ms. Case asked.

"How would you describe Sheila's behavior before her death?" Sam asked. "I mean did she seem frightened? Maybe she saw something out of the ordinary?"

"Wait a minute." Ms. Case smiled. "You're working with Alex, aren't you?"

"Yep." Dean quickly answered. "Absolutely. That's Alex and us, we're like this." Dean lied as he crossed his fingers.

"Why didn't you say so? Alex has been such a comfort." Ms. Case chuckled. "But I'm sorry, I thought the case was solved."