Zatanna

Lau

I rested on the couch, watching Cyn focus on her painting. She was so elegant, serene, and peaceful. The swiftness of her strokes amazed me. She was free, yet incredibly controlled just like her dancing. I was lost in her movements, when I suddenly heard shouting downstairs.

"Is that Amber?"

Cyn asked as she set her paintbrush on one of the spare tables.

"Yeah, don't seem like she happy either."

She grabbed my hand, taking me to see what was wrong. We met with Larry and Elle at the bottom of the stairs. Larry was holding her back as she screamed alongside Amber and Lylah. Elle thrashed around in his hold, clawing at his arms, she seemed like a wild animal ready to tear apart her victim. Cyn let go of my hand to help Larry calm her down.

"I'm fine just tell him to let me go, Lylah needs your help more than I do."

Larry loosened his grip on her, allowing her to move freely. She looked in Lylah's direction and sprinted towards her and Amber, who was shouting at a familiar face I had encountered earlier.

"Bitch you got some nerve showing up here! I ought to blast your skull all over this fucking marble!"

Zatanna stood in the doorway with her arms folded, her hair now in a ponytail with my old hoodie and a pair of leggings. She stepped in slamming the door behind her.

"Let her go, I'm good if wants a fight she'll get one."

Lylah and Elle let her go and Amber stood there, desperately trying to keep cool.

"What? All that bark and no bite?"

"I don't want cheap weave and blood all over my new couch. But trust me I would never turn down your ass whopping, I've been waiting on it for too long."

Amber walked past the girls and sat on her couch after shooting me a look. Lylah rolled her eyes and took Larry by the arm.

"How's little Liyah?" Her eyes darted to both of them and I held my breath. If Larry spazzed out on Zatanna, damn near strangling her to death for bringing Liyah Bear up, it's no telling what Lylah would do.

"Why?"

Lylah challenged, letting go of Larry and walking towards her.

"Lyl, hold on."

Elle said closing in on her.

"No, I wanna know why she asking bout my baby!"

Cyn stood in front of her shaking her head. She gently pushed her arms back guiding her at Larry

"I was asking to be nice."

Zatanna walked over to the counter leaning and playing with a cup something she brought in with her. She looked at around and stopped at Cyn.

"I only came on my sister's behalf. She wants to invite you guys to her and her boyfriend's opening for their club and restaurant opening."

"You couldn't just call me and tell me?!"

I said walking to her.

"You cause all trouble to do what, dumb shit when you could call me!?"

She looked down and pushed herself into me.

"I just wanted to see you."

"Lau, are you coming? I'm going back upstairs."

Cyn interrupted as she walked passed me and Zatanna. Amber smiled at her, giving her a high-five, as she walked around the couch.

"And who the hell are you!?!"

Zatanna hissed pushing past me and charging towards Cyn. Amber and Elle immediately stood to her defense blocking her from Zatanna.

"I'm Cyn. Who are you?"

"Excuse me!?!"

She was furious. Zatanna always was upset when someone didn't who she was.

"That's Armendella Poné's daughter."

"Catalina Poné!?!"

"No, that's the cute one."

Larry said. Lylah shoved him into the wall shooting him a stare.

"Don't worry her too young for me."

He winked and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Who is she, Lau, your new girlfriend!?!"

"Why does it matter? You're not with him anymore from what I'm told."

The next thing I know the cup flew passed my ear and was thrown in Elle's direction.

"Shut up hoe! No one asked you!"

"Zatanna are you fucking serious!?!"

I pushed her to the door when I felt someone on my back.

"Amber!"

Amber

This bitch just threw a drink at us....

Before I could react for myself I had to grab Elle who was trying her Best to break free of my grasp. Then that's when I saw Cyn speed passed me and hit the couch like it was a hurdle, Pouncing on Lau and grabbing Zatanna by her ponytail. She tugged at her until her feet returned to the ground, hauling Zatanna away from Lau giving her one good punch to her face and throwing her on the ground, where her head hit the marble so hard you heard a nice clean thud. Larry ran over to help his brother break up the fight, getting elbowed in the side of his face in the process. The rest of us helped out and we struggled to pull Cyn off, as she dug her nails into her face in the midst of sending blows to the face that would make you cringe.

Damn this girl is strong.

Finally we managed to drag her away, along with some of Zatanna's weave.

"What the hell happened!?!"

I looked at Cyn and asked. She had hair covering her face, waiting to catch her breath. She flipped her head back dashed in for another round. Luckily, Lau braced himself as she ran straight into him. He locked his arms so she wouldn't get out. She twisted and turned, scratched and clawed, trying to get him to let go of her. Zatanna stood to her feet, fixing what was left of her ponytail.

"That bitch threw a cup at my head!"

"Girl bye, it wasn't mean for y-"

"SHUT UP bitch the fucking cup had to land somewhere!!"

"Cyn, baby calm down."

Lau said setting her down in a chair still clasping down her shoulders so she couldn't move. She tossed the weave she had in her hand over to her feet.

"Told you there was going to be cheap weave and blood everywhere and i wasn't the one to do it." I laughed. I turned around to Zatanna.

"You might want to ice that. It looks pretty bad."

I pointed at my eye showing her where she had been hit, smiling.

"Fuck you!"

She screamed, grabbing her purse and storming out, flinging the door shut behind her. Everyone immediately turned to Cyn, smiling.

"Damn, girl you bout that life."

Elle said sitting on her lap, hugging her tightly.

"So are you, Ms. Naughty Nurse."

She stuck her tongue at me still gripping Cyn by the head.

"You pack a fucking punch, or elbow."

Larry cried out, pouting as he playfully bumped her from behind.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't see who was touching me."

Cyn said, reaching for him only to find his upper body as she rubbed it softly...

"You know this no over right? She going to come back."

Lau was right. If she didn't let Lau go because he called it quits for her slutty ways, she not going to let something like getting her ass beat go unsaid.