John's Handwritten Letter To Fans

Hello Everybody, 

Hello Everybody, 

This is your friendly bass player here! We seem to have been away for ages so I hope you haven't forgotten us! We saw the whole of America this time from New York To Los Angeles which was quite an experience. It was a shame we missed a few gigs but Freddie's voice managed the rest of the American tour O.K and after our rest in Hawaii, he was in great form in Japan.

We had all been looking forward to going to Japan for a long while, but we never expected such a great welcome. We were all knocked out by the warmth and friendship of the Japanese people and fascinated by their lifestyle. Three of the pictures in this Newsletter were taken in Japan. One is of us taking part in an ancient Japanese tea Ceremony where we were served by four beautiful Japanese girls in Kimonos. Freddie wasn't as bored as he looks, but Roger, Brian and I did learn to hold the cups Japanese style!

The other two were taken when Freddie and I visited Nagoya Castle, where we met some very inquisitive Japanese schoolchildren. In the shot with the castle, you may just be able to see Freddie and I in the background as the children couldn't wait to get in on our photos!!!

Anyway it's great to be back home after three months. We'll soon be working on our next album which I'm sure you're looking forward to, so I hope it doesn't take too long!! 

Cheers for now

 John.

A/N

John definitely has the best letter so far!