Roger's Handwritten Letter To Fans

Hello Everybody,

Hello Everybody,

 This is Roger writing this time and I'm going to try and give you a good idea of what we have been, are, and will be doing, as its definitely time to spill the Heinz to you all.

 Well believe it or not we haven't had a moment of inactivity since we last played in England, although not all of what's been happening in the recent past has been what we enjoy most. To cut it short we now have a new manager, ' John Reid', who we all get on with really well. He also looks after Elton John so he's well qualified for the job. Changing management etc. was a long boring business and I won't rabbit on too long about it, but it did slow us down a bit in recording the next album and touring again. However as many of you might know we've bin' working our knees off, and should have the new album 'A Night At the Opera' out by mid November. We're in the studios night now working like crazy to finish it, so far it's sounding F.A.B. in fact better than anything so far! I just hope you all like it.

The thing we're all looking forward to most is touring in Britain again in November and December. Hopefully we'll get to see a lot of you somewhere between Dundee and Bristol!?

O.K. then brothers and sisters. Enjoy Yourselves above all. Roger Taylor

A/N

Hi, so for now the book's finished, but if you really want me too I can add some more letters and other archive stuff up about Queen, 'cos you can never have too much Queen! Just comment on what I should do next...

As Brian would say, "Cheers Folks!"