Chapter One:The start

Myth's POV:

Heyo!I'm myth!I have black and red hair,I usually wear YouTuber shirts and oh,did I mention I LOVE the magic animal club?So yeah let's to this!

I walked around in this land."why does it feel like I have seen this place before?"I say and walk around the blocky landscape.I came to a big,wait no...HUGE house.I heard voices."and now I'm going to go to the dog house and pick a dog!Come on Lee keep up!"The brittish voice said when suddenly it hit me,I'm in stampy's lovely world...I heard humming and hid behind a bush."Amy did you hear something?"Squid whispered to Amy."Hey stampy!Me and squid forgot something back in the house,Be right back!"Amy said pulling squid along getting closer to my hiding spot.I tried my best not to fangirl because you know,I'm in THE lovely world!I moved a little and the bush ruffled."Amy!Come here!"said squid from the other side of the bush.Amy ran over when I heard barking."Amy?Squid?You out here?"Rosie said being followed by stampy,finball and sqaishey.I'm so going to get found...Ok time to decide,stay here and get found or run.I think I choose run.

Amy's POV:

A girl ran out from behind the bush me and squid were infront of into the forest."wha..."Stampy stood there confused about what happened."Should we follow her?"Squid asked the group."yeah,let's go."Lee said taking out his enchanted diamond sword following the path the mysterious girl ran."Who do you think that girl was?"Finball asked holding his golden sword."I'm not sure,but we need to find out if she's a friend or a foe."Sqaishey said holding a bow to her side."Ok,so what did she look like?"Stampy asked."she had black and red hair,A magic animal club T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans."Rosie said to stampy."Found her!"Lee said running over to a little cave with a girl in it.Me and the group ran over to the cave weapons drawn.The girl looked up startled."Who are you."Lee said sternly."i-im myth..."She said.