day 25

prompt: presents

trigger warnings: food

ship: single awsten and platonic parx

pov: awsten's pov

word count: 813 words

a/n: this is another little!awsten. geoff and otto are platonic caregivers for him. if you're uncomfortable with that, skip this. simple as that.

also this isn't great as i keep zoning out but it's not thAt bad,, i think

finally christmas

i woke up and slowly opened my eyes. it took a moment for my awareness to kick in. christmas. its finally christmas. before i could realize what was happening, i was scrambling out of bed and into my closet. i was quickly regressing, but i was still able to safely grab one of my little bins off the top shelf and place it on my bed. 

i changed from my normal clothes into a soft christmas themed onesie and decided that i was too little to do much else. then i allowed myself to fall happily into my regressed headspace. 

soon after, i was making my way to geoff's room, as his was closer than otto's. i almost opened the door, but caught myself, and knocked first. there was no answer so i carefully opened the door. geoff was still asleep, so i took it upon myself to wake him. "geoffy!" i giggled while running to the bed, "up! up! s chwistmas!" 

geoff stirred as i poked him and continued telling him to get up. after a few moments he opened his eyes. "good morning, little one."

i smiled, giving geoff a hug, "mornin' gee! i gets o'o nows?"

geoff sat up, nodding once i let go. "i'll be down in a sec. go wake up otto, okay?"

i nodded back and left the room, running over to otto's door where i once again knocked. after a moment a small "come in" came from behind the door. otto was sitting up in his bed with a book in his lap. 

"o'o!" i grinned, heading over to his bed.

he smiled and set his book to the side and pat the bed beside him, offering me a spot. "hey, awsie. merry christmas, cutie."

i hopped up on the bed and gave him a hug. "mewwy chwismas o'o!"

he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. "is geoff up, yet?"

i nodded, "he says he would go downstaiws."

otto nodded. "you ready to go down, then?"

i shook my head. "can ou gets me bin downs p'ease? is wants a paci an stuffie."

he nodded, picking me up gently and setting me on the floor while getting out of bed. after a moment i was sat on my bed next to the bin i had retrieved previously, and otto was in my closet grabbing the other bin down. "okay buddy, what do you want?"

i thought for a moment before grabbing a blue stitch themed one and a semi matching blue clip as well as my bunny, hopper. "that all?" otto question once i moved away from the bin. i nodded and he put both bins in their places. "ready now?" 

i nodded again before speaking again. "uppies?"

otto grinned, before leaning down so i could hop onto his back. i hopped on and wrapped my arms around his neck while making sure to not drop my paci or hopper. soon we were downstairs, in the kitchen. otto sat me on the counter and turned to geoff, who was standing by the sink. "good morning, geoffrey." 

he rolled his eyes, "i'm gonna let that slide. good morning, otto." he then turned to me. "are you hungry, awsie?" 

after a moment i shook my head. "i wan pwesents," i replied excitedly. 

"you sure, buddy? you hesitated. the presents will be there after breakfast," he tried, seemingly wanting to get me fed first.

"otay. we has pancakes?" i said hopefully. 

he nodded, "anything for you."

time skip

once we had all finished eating i turned to otto, "we has present time now?" 

he looked to geoff who nodded in approval, "yeah, go ahead and sit by the tree." 

i thanked them and made my way to the tree. after a few moments, they joined me. 

"okay," geoff looked at me, "we're gonna give you a few gifts, and then age you up for just a little bit. is that okay, awsie? you can be little again when we're done." 

i nodded, and made note to try and speak like i was big to hopefully make aging up go a little faster and smoother. "that's okay." 

time skip

by now, all the gifts were opened and i was sitting by the tree sucking on my pacifier, regressing again. little me was given a few things including a build a bear gift card from geoff and a new green pacifier from otto. then after they helped age me up, i was given more things including a promise of the two splitting the expense of any custom guitar i wanted. i seriously loved them. then i gave them their gifts and they cleaned up, allowing me to regress back down.

for the rest of the day, we watched movies together, only pausing to eat and go to the bathroom. 

it was one of the best christmas'.