An Update

First things first, I'd like to thank all of you for your support. I never thought I'd get that many people giving me advice and asking me to look after myself. It really warmed my heart and I cannot express enough how thankful I am.

Thanks to you guys, I'm slowly starting to get back on my feet. I've started to get a little bit of inspiration back, although not nearly enough to return completely, but progress is progress.

I have decided to continue on Wattpad and not delete any of my stories. If my work can help people forget even for a moment about how toxic real life is, then I achieving what I wanted when I first started writing on this app. I want my stories to be seen as an escape even if just for a moment and seeing that that's what they are for some people has encouraged me to continue.

By the looks of it, I may return before September but I can't promise anything yet. I'm starting to write again (and enjoy doing it) but I don't want to push myself too much yet. I will leave a snippet of the next chapter at the bottom as an idea of what you can expect when I return.

In the meantime, I'd love if you could help each other out. We all have our beginnings and I want to help you start as much as I can. Please check the books I've linked down below and give these writers as much support as you have given me. If I haven't linked your story, please tell me so I can add it to the list and if you don't want your story here, once again tell me so I can remove it. Thank you all for everything and I hope to see you all again before September ❤️❤️

1. Resentment (Hwang Hyunjin) by Drink-Water

https://my.w.tt/vh2BnFhNh8

2. Hero (Stray Kids) by SSTSMT / @SMTSST

https://my.w.tt/Ss3vdsQNh8

3. My Photographer (Kim Seungmin) by minminbbyg

https://my.w.tt/JO8gxQrOh8

4. Flower Lips (Hwang Hyunjin) by Spring_Onions

https://my.w.tt/9fX1WmHOh8

5. Burnt Star (Hwang Hyunjin) by M00NSUNGIE / @starryseungs (if it doesn't work, please search M00NSUNGIE, it will be one of the first I think)

https://my.w.tt/b31id7gPh8

Snippet of next chapter:

Words wouldn't even come close to describing the tension that enveloped the two groups as they sat down to have dinner together. The trout Mia had only barely managed to catch at midday did little to satisfy all their hunger but it certainly was better than nothing. In the cave they used as a shelter from the jungle life, no words were exchanged that night.

Melody had found the cave on their third day exploring the jungle. It was a wide opening in the side of a cliff, hidden away from the rest of the jungle and had more than enough room to accommodate them all. Brea had called it a coincidence to which Mia quickly agreed. Mel knew better. The creators wanted them to find this place. Why? She had no clue and that's what made this discovery all the more unsettling. But it did the job of protecting them for now so she deemed it safe. For now.

~SpicyThaiChicken