Part 6: Seamus (Finnagin)

Seamus (Finnagin) caught Ginny and whirled around. "You!" He shouts "You killed her!". The Bakeey laughed and shrugged "Oopsie!". "Sophie! You weren't meant to kill her this isn't what's meant to happen!" Seamus (Gorman) pleaded. 

Shopie chucked Vegard the bloodstained milk carton. "Lmao it was just an accident Seamus!" she explained. Seamus (Gorman) face palmed

Vegard steps "You're changing the story too much, just like-". Seamus (Gorman) smiled "Say it," he chided. Vegard frowned and mumbled, "Just like the cursed child,". Seamus (Gorman) punched a fist in the air excitedly, then straightened when Seamus (Finnagin) frowned at him.

Seamus and Seamus lay Ginny's body down. "Baykeey you need to stop this, you can't kill anyone else, you and your friends have to go home!" Seamus (Finnagin) shouted.

An evil smile cracked across Sophie's face. "J*sus Christ" Seamus (Finnagin) thought."Try to stop me Seamy!" Shopie cackled. "She's unhinged!" Seamus (Finnagin) whispered to Vegard. "FOR VOLDEMORT!!!" The Bakeey screamed. She ran towards Seamus (Finnagin) at an alarming speed. He knew he was done for. 

 Seamus (Gorman) sighed "I need to get out of here!" then he pulled an umbrella out of the sky and flew off like Mary Poppins.