Part 7: Dean

Dean watched from afar. He couldn't stop it from happening, it was like everything was moving in slow motion, and before he knew it Seamus Finnagin was dead. He froze another friend. Gone. No, Seamus was more than a friend.

He recovered quickly and ran at the death eater "HOW DARE YOU!". The Death eater spun around and frowned "Um...". "Sophie what have you done!" a guy with blonde hair exclaimed. "Seamus is gone, and Seamus is dead!" he cried.

The person he assumed was Sophie spoke up "I know Vegard but I've always wanted to be a death eater and well now's my only chance!". The person Dean assumed was Vegard frowned "This has gone too far!".

"Stop you're going in circles! Sophie is it? Well, I challenge you to a duel!" Dean proposed. Sophie shrugged "Sure I guess,".

They stood apart from each other, wands at the ready. "Three, two, ONE!" Vegard shouted. "Exspelliarmis!" Dean and Sophie both said at the same time, instantly disarming each other. They both scrambled to their wands, but his one had broken when they hit the ground. "Jelly juice!" Dean muttered.

"har. har. har!" Sophie mused. She was standing over Dean wand in hand, ready to finish him.

As soon as Sophie could cast the spell Nathan the goat started to feast on her hair. "STAWP IT FILTHY BEAST!!" Sophie furiously exclaimed. Not scared by her remark Nathan fled with a bundle of sophies hair.

Sophie turned back to Dean only to see he had dug a hole into the girl's bathroom and escaped.

He sat the panting, would this Sophie be able to find him? Short answer yes, and she killed him. Long answer, yes the next thing Dean knew Sophie rounded the corner and pointed her wand at him "Teleportius iceageus!" and the next thing he knew he was in the freezing cold. Where he would spend his last moments.

Back at Hogwarts Sophie gave a surprised chuckle "I didn't think that would work! Looks like Jk Rowling isn't the only one who can retcon stuff into Harry Potter!".