7.0

-INDY-

I stood in front of the mirror the next morning at exactly 8:57. The morning had been frantic for me, as I found myself getting rather nervous to spend the day with Calum.

Nervous, of course, in the best way possible. I normally don't get too nervous around guys, but Calum is different. The thought of him just gives me the chills, making me feel all giddy like a little girl.

I just hope that today goes well. I want to keep seeing him more frequently instead of every once in a while whenever we accidentally run into each other somewhere. If it were up to me, we'd see each other every single day, getting to know each other more and more each time.

Right on the dot, there was a knock on the front door of my apartment at exactly 9:00. I took one last look in the mirror, straightening out my dress before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

Standing there was the gorgeous boy that has been consuming my thoughts for a little too long now. He was wearing a short sleeved button up shirt, with the first few buttons undone to show off a few tattoos on his collarbones and chest. The second my eyes landed on his tan chest, I knew it'd be extremely hard for me to focus on anything but those damn tattoos and his bronze skin all day.

Without saying anything, he greeted me by dramatically bowing in front of me.

"You could've just texted me to let me know that you were here, you didn't need to come all the way up," I informed him.

He chuckled, shaking his head at me. "Well hello to you too, India."

I laughed along with him while he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. He kept our fingers intertwined as he wrapped his other arm around my waist, while my free hand found its way to his broad shoulders. Much like our hands, it felt like our bodies in general were just meant to fit together perfectly.

A soft smile made it's way to my lips as my face buried into his muscular chest, just where the button up shirt opened a little bit. I subtly breathed in his scent as I said rather quietly, "Hi Calum." I pulled away, looking up at the beautiful boy in front of me. "So what's on the agenda for today?"

I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone from the table right next to the door and then pulled it shut. After locking the door, the two of us began walking down my apartment hallway.

"Well I don't know about you," he began as we stepped into the elevator. "But I'm absolutely starving and in dire need of coffee."

We agreed that we would begin the day with breakfast at some place that Calum loves. The elevator opened and we walked out of my apartment building, saying a quick goodbye to Artie, my doorman. We stepped outside into the hot sun and I was immediately grateful I'd decided to wear a dress instead of the pants I originally had on earlier this morning.

Following Calum to his car that was parked along the street, my eyes widened when I saw the old fashioned convertible. "This is your car?" I raised my eyebrows, my mouth parted in awe.

He laughed, walking over to open the passenger side for me. "This is my car," he simply said, gesturing his hand towards the inside of the car, signaling for me to get in. He waited until I was comfortably seated in the passenger seat before shutting the door and walking over to his side, climbing in as well. He leaned over to reach something in the back that was right behind my seat.

"You might need this," he said, handing me a baseball cap that was stowed away in the backseat. When he saw my confused look, he added, "It gets a little windy. Wouldn't want your hair getting all messy on my account." I took the black hat out of his hand, examining it, before placing it on top of my head with a smile. "It might not be Indy Alexander chic, but it looks adorable nonetheless."