Chapter 1: Emails

I just posted a new video on Youtube. Is this going to be my life? I ask myself the same question after every video. I seem to be making a small profit from it but it keeps me going. Stacy’s been spending a couple nights over my place. We usually make gaming videos together. Her house is being sprayed for bugs inside and out so the she can’t stay there.

            My computer beeped a new email.  I took my time getting to my account figuring that it was just a fan. It was from Lizzie, last time I heard from her was when we collabed together a few years ago, she just started to become popular. I clicked on her email.

            Dear Joey,                

            I’m going to L.A. for vidcon and needed a place to stay. Do you mind if I stay over there?

            -Lizzie

I quickly responded.

            Dear Lizzie,

            I don’t mind if you stay. Stacy’s here but she will leave soon. How long are you planning on staying?

            -Joey

I sent the email and checked the time: 1:03. I’ve been up for awhile and I just now felt how tired I really was and decided to go to bed.

            When I woke up I checked my email. Lizzie responded:

            Joey-

            I was thinking around a couple weeks? Is that fine with you?

            -Lizzie

I emailed her back saying:

            Dear Lizzie,

            That’s fine. When are you coming?

            -Joey

I went down stairs to make breakfast. Stacy wasn’t up yet, she was asleep on the couch. I decided to make pancakes and sausage. Stacy awoke half way threw making breakfast.

            “Stacyanya you’re awake!”

            “Yeah, I didn’t get much sleep last night.”

            “Well, I made breakfast for you.”

            “I know the smell woke me up.” She smiled.

            “It’s just about done, a few more minutes.”

            I check on the meal it looked done but to be safe I put it on for another minute or so. While I was watching it simmer Stacy came from behind me and sighed.

            “I should’ve made you breakfast.”

            “Nah, It’s fine really. Oh, anyways Lizzie’s going to be here sometime.”

            “When?” she asked

            “I don’t know but I just emailed her the same question.”

I served the food right after that. It was okay. Stacy seemed to like it, we are supposed to go shopping for vidcon today. But before we left I checked my email, it’s been a couple hours since I emailed her that one.

            There was an email from her in my inbox.

            Joey-

            My flight is Friday but I won’t get there till 6ish. If you could give me directions that would be great.

-Lizzie

            “Joey c’mon we don’t have all day!” Stacy yelled from downstairs.

            “In a minute!”

            Lizzie,

            I could just pick you up from the airport if you want. It’ll save the trip for you.

            -Joey

            I didn’t realize me and Stacy been out for 3 hours till I checked the time. I bought a button down that wasn’t that fancy just plain. Stacy bought a frilly shirt with some expensive dress pants. I didn’t bother checking my email I was exhausted by walking that long ways.

            I plopped down on my bed and took a short nap. I believe Stacy did too. When I woke up I suddenly thought of Lizzie. What day was it? I looked on my computer: 1:00 Thuresday morning. Lizzie’s going to be here tomorrow! Did I really sleep that long? I slowly but surely drifted off in sleep again.

            I woke in the morning and smelled breakfast. Stacy. I came behind her and tapped he shoulder, she jumped half way asleep.

            “Stacy, let me make breakfast.”

            “”No.”

            “Fine.”

I sat down and watched T.V. on the sofa till breakfast was done. I ate quickly and realized I didn’t check my email. I checked my inbox

            Joey,

            That’s fine. Thank you. I’ll see you then :3

            -Lizzie

I smiled I haven’t seen her in a while and I was really looking forward on seeing her. Does she still have pink hair? I guess I’ll see tomorrow. Me and Stacy decided to go walk around Rodeo Dr for awhile seeing all the stuff that we can’t afford.

            By the time we got back it was 5:00 so we stayed at home till 7:00 then we ate out somewhere fancy. When we were eating a fan noticed me and took a selfie with me. Everyone else was glancing at me after that to figure out if they’ve seen me before.

            We didn’t get home till 8:00.

            “I’m hittin’ the hay.” Stacy yawned.

            “What?”

            “I’m going to sleep.”

            “Already?”

            “Yeah.”

I didn’t go to sleep after that I made a 5 minute video and stayed up watching SpongeBob Squarepants the show really didn’t change much since I remember seeing it. Then finally my eyes wouldn’t stay open and I quickly fell asleep.