Flight

With Buddy in a pet crate and a small bag of luggage in the other hand I left my house. I figured if I left now it would be a matter of hours before my phone would ring nonstop questioning where I've gone. I did leave a note, however, on my bed but it was extremely simplistic basically all it said was:

I'm going back to America!.. yeah, Mum, Joel; you were right. I love you.
-Lizzie

I made it to the airport in time to go through security and actually made it to my gate with sometime to spare so I bought a coffee and waited a good twenty minutes. All was good until I sat down in my seat on the plane (Buddy in the luggage departments) where I started to break down in tears, although it was not a sob but instead a silent painful cry.
I tried to sleep most of the flight but found myself restless and a bit nauseous. I was worried about the fact: 1. why would Joey even want me back? and 2. I have no idea where to go, I'm going to a foreign country, I don't even know where I am. What was I thinking??
I woke up in a jump as I felt the plane land in Los Angeles. When everyone exited the plane I began to panic ok where am I going again? think Lizzie, think...
I looked down at my bags as a tear fell from my cheek. you screwed up. big time. Behind me someone touched my shoulder...
___________________________
hey! sorry about last chapter, it was incredibly short due to me getting ready for school that morning.
I also realized I used to sign all my chapters -Minx (its stupid) honestly just call me whatever, most of you all know my name anyways.
just saying, if I'm starting this back up we're doing it my/your way, not past Bella's way x