Chapter 3: The Note

We ate breakfast and we walked around outside and shopped at the little shops. Lizzie bought a little souvenir. Then we changed and hit the beach. When we got there, there weren’t many people which is unusual during the day. We didnt go swimming (Lizzie can't swim) 

          As I watched her walk along the shore looking for seashells a man close, if not my age approach me.

            “Is she yours?”

            “Uh…Yeah.”

He snapped his fingers

            “Darn”

I looked at her. She was absentminded at the time; I don’t think she heard us. That’s a good thing. Soon she came up to get a drink.

            “C’mon.” she beckoned

I looked up and quickly glanced down

            “No…”

She grabbed my hand and drug me to the ocean shore.

            “Isn’t it cold?” I shuddered as I took off my tank

            “Nah, it’s cooler in England.”

I got used to the weather eventually. After the beach it was already 6:00 we ate dinner at a burger joint and that was it we went home and went to sleep early because of vidcon the next morning.

            I woke up and put my outfit on. It was time to meet the fans. I noticed Lizzie was all dressed up in pink.

            “Lizzanya look at you!”

            “Look at you!” she pointed out.

We ate a fast breakfast then we were off to vidcon. When we got there we kinda split apart. I got to meet all the fans and sign autographs.

            At most of the times Lizzie was still in the back of my head. But we got to see each other at lunch. Stacy wasn’t there I think she cancelled. After lunch was more signing and pictures. It was one busy day.

            At the end of the day we were reunited once again. She slept yet again on the way back to the house. So I got out and opened the passenger door. She was awake but put her arms out like in a hug position.

            I sighed and picked her up. I climbed up the stairs and plopped her on the bed. I pulled the covers back and placed her there then covered her back up. She summoned me closer. I thought she was going to whisper in my ear when she pecked me on the cheek and smiled.

            “Goodnight.” She whispered

I nodded and went to bed feeling fully energized now. I stayed up a couple hours not being able to sleep but soon my eyelids got heavy and I slept. I woke up and shot out of bed for no good reason I was just in a good mood.

            I got up and went down stairs. She was cooking breakfast again I snuck up behind her and put my hands around her waist. She sighed

            “Good morning.” She smiled

            “Good morning.”

She looked down, and then I looked down. I was shirtless. I was so immune to it…I ran upstairs and put an old t-shirt.

            “You know what day it is?”

            “What?” she asked.