10

They were all surprised to what Chun had stated. The Yu family themselves made the case closed after Yu Chuyun got the position as the head patriarch. They did not expect that Rin would brought it upon to Headmaster Spinther on opening the case.

"Is this not violating their rights?" Terra asked.

"It's not because one of the victim was a student of Harconia Institute so its under the jurisdiction of our school." The silver haired youth explained.

All of them was focused on the case when suddenly the maroon double doors was opened by a familiar young woman. She greated Chun with a smile and walked near the youth, entertwining her arms on the young man's arm.

Serine smiled at the seven students and turned to Chun, "It's already lunchtime, Chun. Let's go!"

With a careful smile, Chun dismissed the students while she was being pulled by Serine. Art ignored the situation of his young master as he gathered the papers from the table and followed after the youth.

"Is that another lover of our handler?" The gossip king once again asked. They all shrugged. The others went out for lunch, Lerrent preparing to sleep under the tree of the East garden, Li Li went to her lab with Lith, Han giving death glares to the sloth as he walked to the opposite direction, Terra joining her friends on the cafeteria and Kai Sun followed Chun for uncovering some juicy gossips. Only Rye was left alone as he hovered his hand on his high spec laptop.

Rye doesn't wanted to dwell on those memories before Alina was killed. So he did not wanted to open the case or even investigate it. His face darkened a bit as he proceeded to hack.

Sunshine rays fell through the trees and grasses as the sloth young man was trying to sleep on the green grass. He was disturbed at the scene from three years ago. Accidentally, eavesdropping to a talk which was related to the murder of Alina, the secret lover of Rye.

He shook his head and dismissed his thoughts. He promised to Rye that he would not say a word about it. Lerrent sighed inwardly as he gazed at the blue sky, missing his home on Phoenix continent.

On the cafeteria.

Chun was struggling on freeing herself from the death grip of this lovestruck teenager on her arm. Art already excused himself from following the youth as he was tasked by the young man on preparing her food in the penthouse.

"What do you want to eat, Chun-nie?" Serine cutely stated as she was looking to the food being served.

"I appreciated your kindness but I have things to do, Serine," finally she loosened herself from the death grip.

"Hmp. Alright, I'll let you go but it's your treat next time," the young woman smiled and bid goodbye to Chun.

The youth hurried to escaped towards her penthouse as she don't want to encounter another problem on the way.

On the vast deserted area by the far west of TwinCity Continent. Hammering hooves were heard, the sky was enveloped by dark smoke and billowing stench of blood on the red ground. Dead bodies could be seen everywhere as three red flags were erected on the middle of the battlefield. A handsome man in his twenties was seated upon on his black horse, observing the raging battle which was a landslide result for them. This man was still on his pristine condition, no sign of blood or dirt on his battle gear, even his sword was not unsheathed, it only meant that this small enemy amount to nothing.

A man in his same age neared to him, rode upon his horse. With a cynical smile, Ryo reported to the first general, "We killed all of the enemies, no sign of life was left unscathed from the opposing side."