12

(Be warned)

"You only have seven students?" Ryo inquired.

Chun smiled and nodded at the other. As they went around the school, the silver haired youth introduced many buildings, he has a retentive memory so he easily stated each buildings from Rin's introduction. But the things that seemed to be off were Chun would slightly toured them near some danger zone or areas that were not allowed to trespass.

It was a signal for Xi Chen, an indication that it has a connection to the hidden sects here. Her butler already briefed her the secret pathways, while she was giving some clues towards the general, she too was confirming the passages.

"Thank you for touring us around, young master Chun," Ryo said as he eyed the general, conversing through their eyes.

They stopped infront of the secret passage of the three hidden sects which was near the secluded mini garden.

"We will be resting here, Third Young Master Shuho. Thank you for the assistance," Xi Chen said and nodded at Chun, his words has a deeper meaning to it.

"Alright, I'll be leaving first. Art can't handle those naugthy students," Chun smiled and left.

At the other side, two hours earlier.

As their handler left, the indiffirent butler glanced at them and  just stood their by the side of the teacher's podium like a statue.

The silver haired youth left an activity, a brain puzzle activity. It used many different crypts and ciphers, making the seven students more serious than before. Every minute passed by, as Art suddenly moved from his spot and neared their crowding form to a piece of puzzle.

"1 hour, 32 minutes and 25 seconds. Lerrent solved 7 codes and puzzles out of 15 of it, his total score is 83 points. Lith and Terra solved 2 puzzles out of 15, scores are 49 points, an additional of 5 points for cooperation and teamwork, a total of 54 points. Han solved 1 puzzle out of 15, a total of 50 points for the medium difficulty of that puzzle. Kai Sun and Li Li managed to solve 2 puzzles for 47 points, an additional of 6 points for cooperation and camaraderie, a total score of 53 points. And lastly, Rye for 65 points for decoding a hard difficulty algorithm while using ASCII code," Art calculated their total scores as they were shocked hearing their exact actions and contributions on solving the activity from the butler.

They truly underestimated this person. The butler looked at them and glanced at a deciphered message of Rye that was being solved by the six of them, as Lerrent already exhausted his energy so he was sleeping by his table.

"What do you mean by 'out of 15'?" Kai Sun asked as he raised his brow.

Art did not responded as he observed them. Trying their best to solved this forsaken puzzle. After Rye deciphered the algorithms and used the ASCII shift which resulted to this current message puzzle on his laptop.

' A world traveller entered four continents which were Zenzen, Greatworld, Phoenix and Xenun continents and each of it were suffering from frostbite, typhoons and landslides, drought season and forest rains. Through the month cycles of January-March, March-April, April-August ans August-December. Help the world traveller on classifying the four continents' seasons and month cycles as he accidentally mixed it up.

Bases:

1. Greatworld continent doesn't have a month cycle of January-March.

2. Phoenix continent suffers from forest rains but not on August-December.

3. Xenun continent doesn't suffer from frostbite neither on April-August.

4. Zenzen continent suffers from typhoons and landslides but not on March-April.