13

In the secluded mini garden where a flowerbed was located. There was a formation array for a secret passage to the Skywave sect and this was the first target of the general.

They accessed it without notice as qi energy gathered from the ring of Xi Chen. Opening the array entrance, Ryo with the general disappeared from their spot, they appeared infront of a foggy forest and it has a blurred path that was made by cobblestones, parting the trees aroumd.

"Where are we?" Ryo asked.

"We're not in the TwinCity continent anymore," Xi Chen concluded as he felt the unfamiliar environment and the flow of the qi energy. Its very thin and not really present.

"What continent does have Granea trees as their source of qi energy?" The general asked the latter.

"It's the Phoenix continent, general. Then are we on Phoenix continent? The Skywave sect is on this continent?" Ryo exclaimed.

Xi Chen nodded and strode towards the path, leaving Ryo. The general used his ring to detect the stolen 'object' of the King.

"Are we not disguising ourselves, general?" Ryo followed.

"I am already on a disguised," Xi Chen simply said and continued his work.

"You're right. They did'nt know us so we can just be ourselves---"

"Idiot. Look at me through the communicator's camera."

Ryo took out his communicator from his storage space and obliged to what Xi Chen had stated. While looking through, he gasped as the appearance of the general was just an average looking man with no aura of a superior. He was wearing a Skywave sects' uniform.

"How did you do it, general? Is it some kind of sorcery?" He exclaimed with amazement and he suddenly removed the communicator. It went back to the general's handsome appearance.

"Eh?"

"You're the only one who can see me like this but others just see me as an ordinary outer disciple," Xi Chen explained to the slow-witted person.

The general then walked off, continuing his path.

"But what about me?"

"You stay behind. Just wait for me here at this tree." Xi Chen instructed and ignored the desperate looking Ryo.

Xi Chen strode for a hour, when the ring lit up in a red color, blinking thrice. The general sent a message through the communicator to Ryo.

The Skywave sect has it.

----

Art travelled through the path of another secret passage towards Skywave sect, coincidentally he appeared before Xi Chen and Ryo can bypassed the formation array in the flowerbed.

He jumped tree by tree near the cobblestone pathway and glided stealthily towards the Skywave sect's inner courtyard.

"Young lord, I am now inside the sect," Art said on the mind link.

The silver haired youth was smiling lazily as she watched the monitors infront of her. Amusing herself to what her students were playing at.

Processing the words of her butler, her lazy face turned serious.

"Let me in," she responded.

The insignia on her right eye shone, appearing brilliantly. Her consciousness now was on her butler's subconscious.

"Art, you can feel my instincts now and my feeling says that we are near," Chun stated as she possessed half of the consciousness of her butler while her original body was on a sleeping state.