Chapter 6

Tzuyu POV

I woke up cause of flashing light in my face. I saw the member's smirking. 

" What happen last night? ", Chae asked. I open my mouth ready to talk but Mina is so fidgety. She put her whole leg on top of me hugging me like I am a pillow.

" Umm let's say I found out it was real. I am sure you guy's no what I mean. And form there we went to bed, together ", I said. Mina woke up. Once she realised she was hugging me tight she turn red. Agioo my girlfriend is adorable.

" Don't worry you two aren't the only one's ", Nayeon said pointing over to Jihyo's bed. I got up and looked to see Sana back hugging Jihyo. I notice Mina disappeared into the bathroom. 

++++++

Bathroom

 I followed her. She's look so adorable with her tied up. I saw the hickey I left. 

" Why did you kiss me on the neck? ", she asked whining. 

" I wanted to mark you as mine ", I said.

" What are you two doing i--- ". 

" Holy Sausage's ", Momo said. 

" Sausages? ", I asked. 

" You might want to hide that, before Jihyo see's ", she said. I think that's what she was doing in the first place.

" Before I see what... ". Oh shit. 

" YA MINA DID YOU DRUG TZUYU TO DO THAT? ", Jihyo exploded. 

" No ", she responded. 

" It's the truth ", I said.

" Whoa what's with the shouting? ", Sana said coming into the bathroom.

" Is the the new party room? ", Jeongyeon asked. I should've know this was gonna happen. 

" This is your fault ", Mina said and just hugged me. She's embarrassed. 

" Tzuyu gave Mina a hickey ", Jihyo said.

" How is it the quite one's that are sexual ", Nayeon said.

" Jihyo's quite she doesn't crave for sexual attention ", Sana said.

" Hey I don't crave for those stuff ", I said.

" GUYS WE NEED TO GO SOON GET READY!!! ", Dahyun shouted. Everyone left the bathroom. 

" Sorry ", I said.

" You make it up to me, by showering with me ", she said and smirked. 

" Eh ". I blushed.

" Gosh your adorable ", she said and peck my lip. She already turned on the shower. And now stripping. Ahh I am gonna die.

" You just gonna stand and watch me? Or you gonna join me? ", she asked.

" I-i-i I'll just go. See you in a minute ", I said. 

" Hang on a minute ", she said. I turn back around and once again the naked body.  

" I love you ", she said. 

" I love you too ".