Chapter 23

Mina and Tzuyu are finally married. Sana and Jihyo have confirmed their relationship and admitted they are married too.

Mina POV

" CHEWY!! ". It was only Olivia from when we were shooting. 

" Hey bud ". 

" Where's my hug? ", I asked pouting. Olivia came and hugged me too. She then let go and went of to Sana and Jihyo. 

" Soo ". I wrapped my arm's around Tzuyu's neck. 

" Soo ". I lean closer and did not  kiss her. 

" Yaa don't tease me ", she said pouting.

" I want to do something more than just this ", I said. 

" Sex? ", she asked. 

" yes ". I mean we haven't had sex since we last talked about not having it as much. But right now I wanted to do it. She smiled and pulled me to our bedroom. We are still part of Twice still. And we had sex! And now I feel like I need to do it more with her. Cause she was real good.

Tzuyu POV

I mean I've been wanting to have sex with Mina for a long time but she didn't really want to that couple that just want sex. And finally we had sex.

" Umm so can this be a causal thing now? ", I asked. 

" You want to have sex more often? ", she asked.

" Yes ". 

" Okay. We can have sex more often ", she said.

She laid the opposite way to me. 

" Love you wifey ", I said and back-hugged her. I didn't care that we were naked. 

" I love you two ".