Chapter 2

Jihyo's POV

I was confused on why no one was up. I came across the sofa to see Tzuyu spooning Mina. Them seem pretty comfortable so I decide to not wake them up. I began to cook breakfast. 

" OMGJWAVF ". I turn around and put my finger on my mouth. All of them looked at me confused. I pointed to the sofa. They all went to the sofa. Nayeon looked at me, then ran to me. 

" We have to make them be the main couple for the drama ", she said.

" Why? ", I asked. 

" Yesterday Dahyun asked Tzuyu if she was to be one of the main character's who'd she chose to be with was Mina ", She said. 

" What about the other's? ", I asked. 

*********

*********

Mina POV

I open my eye's as I heard chatting. Once I finally open my eye's I saw the member's smirking. I tried to move but I got held tighter. I heard a soft whisper from behind me.

" Don't go ". 

" We will let Tzuyu hold you for a bit longer but don't get to comfortable ", Sana said then walked away with the other's. Guess sleeping here wasn't such a good idea. Now were gonna get teased. 

About 5 minutes later

Tzuyu finally woke up. By how close our face's were it was quite. I was shy. 

" BREAKFAST READY!!! ", Jihyo shouted. I got up and went to my room. I had to change I didn't want to stink.

*********

*********

Tzuyu POV

I was so close to Mina right now. Ahhh my heart. 

" Hurry up Tzuyu ", Nayeon said smirking. 

" Don't think I forget about what I said yesterday ", I said.

" What are you gonna do to me then? ", she asked. 

" Don't test me granny ", I said then went to the table.  Everyone was chatting as usual. 

" Hey yoda open your mouth ", Sana said. 

" Wh--- ". She shoved food in my mouth. I just ate it.  It ended up to Sana just feeding me. If I was to say I had my own hand's she'd be upset and I don't want Sana to be upset.

Soon everyone went their own way's well that's what Mina and Tzuyu thought.

Jihyo POV

During the breakfast I was scrolling thought the comment's Once's have said. I caught Mitzu.

'What's the point on saying Mitzu..ofc Satzu gonna win.'

'If it's Mina and Tzuyu we can finally see the interact with eachother..so awkward with each other. But so cute'

'Royalties why don't we spam Mitzu or just create a bunch of other account's to win?'

'It will be cool to see Mina and Tzuyu together. It's like they are an off cam couple. But we don't know what really happen's behind close door. But other than Mitzu, Definitely have to Sahyo moment's. Secretly Jihyo like's it when Sana give her affection.

'MITZU FOR LIFE! Mina so obvious she like's her always checking Tzuyu out. Same for Tzuyu always peaking at her.'

" Guy's let's do Mina and Tzuyu ", I said. 

" I agree ", Jeongyeon said. 

" I don't understand why they are called royalties ", Momo said confused.

" They are both elegant. Mina's like a princess from a past. And so it Tzuyu. And guessing their style as well ", Dahyun explained.

" I fancy watching Mitzu moment's ", Nayeon said plotting on the sofa and search up on the TV. She putted one on. 

It came around 1:04 and Tzuyu was staring at Mina then pouted her lips.

" Don't you pout your lip's if you want to kiss something? Or when your just acting cute? ", Momo asked. 

" I don't know but can i press play ", Nayeon said impatiently.

And when 1:49 came up.

" Wow poor Jihyo ", Sana said.

" Thank you it hurt ", I said. 

" What's it with them staring at each other lip's ", Jeongyeon said.

" Just stop asking question's I am trying to focus on how fucking adorable they look ", Nayeon moaned. The video finished an another one came up.

" Jihyo read it it's in English ", Chae said.

" It say's Tzuyu's waist and butt is Mina's weakness ", I said.  San grabbed the remote and pressed play.

"AYEEEEE I don't approve this! ", I said. 

" Wow Mina really is interested in that part of her body other than the lip's ", Jeongyeon said laughing.

" Aish ".  We watch one last video before calling pdnim saying we chose Mina and Tzuyu.

" I don't understand why they are so awkward with each other now, the seem to be close in all these videos ", Nayeon said sighing.

" When you like someone your more shy ", I said.

" Then we shall get them together ", she said.

" I think that will be easy through this whole drama ", I said smirking.