Chapter 10

On Set/Bedroom

Tzuyu POV

I woke up hugging someone. I Instantly knew it was Mina. I smiled to myself and laid back down. I will make you mine believe me Mina.

2Hour's later

The bed was moving, so I'm guessing she's up. She got up. I was sad but I just let her do what she want's for now. I open my eye's a little. She really is good looking. *Like her hot body wow.* I just watched her get dress. Since she's most probably gonna shower later. It's cute how she snucked into the bed though.

" Stop watching me pervert! ". 

" How do you know I'm looking? ", I asked getting up and wrapped my arm's around her waist.

" I-i ". The door open showing Liam. What the fuck. 

" Can't you knock next time! ", I said annoyed.

He ignored me. " Ready? ", he asked Mina. Huh. I realised they are both dressed. 

" Yaa your not aloud to go out on a date with him ", I said. 

" Why not. She's not your's ", he said. Mina removed my arm's from her. 

" I'm going ". She then left the room with him.

Fine I'll sleep more. 

" CHEWY!! ". Olivia jump onto my bed. 

" Hey buddy ", I said and ruffled her hair.

" Why is Mina going with that guy. I thought your gonna be her future girlfriend ", she said hugging me.

" She's gonna be mine soon ", I said. 

" I hope so. I don't want her dating that guy ", she said. 

" I won't let her do that ", I said.

We spoke a lot and then fell asleep together. *I'm actually pretty close to her off set as well. Were like best friend's*

+++++

Bed Time

I just finished showering, and was about to put my jumper on. But it's taken. I was confused, cause I swear I left it on my bed. I searched everywhere for it.

" What you looking for? ". I turn around and saw Mina wearing it. *She's looks so adorable. I just wanted to wrap my arm's around her and call her cute and kiss her*

" Why are you wearing my jumper? ", I asked.

" Couple's share their clothes ", she said. I blushed cause she said couple.

" But were no--- ".

Her lip's landed on mine, I instantly return it. It was only short cause she pulled away. 

" Friend's can share too ", she said and smirked. *Deadly smirk*

You don't kiss someone, then say friend's. Especially if they like you. Friend's don't kiss friend's. I just got into bed and laid down.