Chapter 9

On Set/House

Mina POV

I got up. And all that came to my mind was what happen last night. I ran my finger's through my hair in frustration. I checked her bed and she wasn't there. Than god. I got up and went toward's the bathroom. The door open revealing Tzuyu wrapped in a towel and just her bra on. Fuck. 

" Morning princess ", she said smirking. I just rolled my eye's and turn around. Guess I'll shower in a minute. I got turn back around. 

" Where's my morning kiss? ", she asked. 

" I am not kissing you ", I said annoyed. 

" Why you let it last night ", she said and came closer to me. I backed up till I am leaning against the railing.

" You forced kiss me! ", I said closing my eye's and put my hand's up to stop her from getting closer. *I so know what I am touching right now*

" You do know where your hand's are right? ", she said. I open my eye's to see they we are on her breast. I quickly removed my hand's. 

" Move and stay away from me ", I said. 

" You see I can't do that ", she said and got extremely close to me. Having our body pressed against each other.

" Mina? ". I looked away from Tzuyu and saw Olivia. Oh god. 

" Hey bud me and your sister are having a little chat ", Tzuyu said. 

" Oh okay bye ", she said and walked away.

" Stop playing game's with me, and leave me alone ", I said and went underneath her arm and went to the bedroom. I got my school clothes and showered.

++++++

Living Room

I walked into the living room to see Tzuyu sleeping, with Olivia. *My baby look's so adorable sleeping. Focus Mina*

" Hey ". I turn around and saw Liam. 

" Hi ".

" Is there something going on between you and her? ", he asked. I know he was indicating at Tzuyu.

" No ", I responded. Olivia woke up. 

" Who has a red pen? ", she asked. Liam handed her a pen. 

" Thank you ", she said and started to draw a heart shape on Tzuyu face. *Agioo this is so adorable*

Tzuyu woke up. Asish she look so cute, wait what am I saying.

" Chewy you look so cute ", Olivia said showing what her face's look's like in the mirror. 

" I do ", She said and smiled at her.

" Come on you lot...oh good Tzuyu what happen to you? ", Hanjin asked. 

" She had a makeover doesn't she look cute? ", Olivia said. 

" It be weird if I answer that ", he said.

" Right cause your an old man, it'd be weird calling a high school student cute", she said.