Head boy and girl

Y/n's Pov
"So you two are probably wondering why I brought you here. I decided due to your amazing grade for you two to be head boy and girl" she says. My eyes widen. "Really?" I ask quite excitedly. "Yes" she replies. "But professor." Draco starts. "Uhh ... b-but what about you know my history." I kinda felt bad. "Mister malfoy I think it's great example of children to show people can change. And also your grades are amazing." She says smiling. "Now let's get to the feast"

As we start to leave. "Oh almost forgot your dorm is upstairs and if you turn left down that corridor there should be a painting." She says. "Wait we have to share a dorm" I ask. "Yes miss L/n." She says. We walk into the hall and I sit down by Luna. I look at Hermione hoping to make eye contact. She looks at me 'I need to talk to you after' I mouth to her. She nodded her head.

I have a long talk with about Nargles.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

I leave the hall and wait for Hermione  I grab Luna and I drag both of them down the hall to where it's empty. I sigh. "Congrats on head girl by the way" Hermione says. "Thanks but there's an issue" I say. " I have to share a dorm with..." "Malfoy" Luna finishes my sentence. "Yeah" I say awkwardly. "Wait how did you know" Luna shrugs. Hermione eyes widen "now you can stare at him all you want" she giggles. I roll my eyes and punch her playfully. "I'm off to be" Luna says dreamily. "Me too. Good luck" Hermione adds quickly. "Night" I say and start walking to the dorm.

I turn to the portrait. Snape! "Miss L/n good to see you." He says " you too I say." I respond. "The password is acid pops" he says. I nod. "Also check if malfoy is ok he was muttering you himself while walking here" "ok" I say and I walk into the common room.

 "Also check if malfoy is ok he was muttering you himself while walking here" "ok" I say and I walk into the common room

^common room^
"Wow" I mutter to myself. I look and malfoy was sitting on the sofa. "Hey malfoy. Snape asked me to see if you were ok" I ask. "Yeah y do you care" he spat back. "He asked to to ask coz you were muttering to yourself apparently. Jeez no need to be so rude" I say. He turned slightly red and walked off.

I walk upstairs to look at my bedroom.

^your bedroom

^your bedroom. I struggled to pick out of two^
My mouth dropped to the floor. "Oh my god" I whisper. I just stood there in shock. "Not use to fancy living l/n" I hear from behind me. "You can shut the fuck up" I say back "ooo feisty" I replies. "Sorry I'm just in shock" I say. He walks off. I walk in and unpack my stuff. I put a hoodie on and go back downstairs. "L/n. We have duties tonight" malfoy says. "Yep" I say.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

It was time to wonder the castle. I got out my wand and went down into the common room. Malfoy was still on the sofa. "Come one time to go" I shout even tho he was that far away. "Alright no need to make me death" he says. I smirk and walk out into the hall. "Lumos" I mutter. The tip of my wand lit up the hall. "I'll go this way you can go that way" malfoy says. "What!" I say well knowing I'm scared of the dark. "Is there a problem" he says smirking. I gulp "no." " aww is little miss l/n scared" he says mocking me. "Shut up" I say and walk off in the other direction.

I've been walking down the corridors or a bit. I keep looking behind me. Then I bump into someone. I scream. "Shhh it's just me jeez" I hear malfoy say laughing. "Oh thank god." I say breathing heavily. "Your definitely scared of the dark aren't l/n" he says smirking. "Have you just realised that." I say sarcastically. "I can leave you alone in the dark again" he says. "no please don't."I say "wow can't believe I would say that to you to be honest" "me too" malfoy says. We walk back to the common room. I start to head up to my room. "Night malfoy" I yell. He hummed back for a respond. I roll my eyes change and drift asleep.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*
I walk up and yawn. I check the time. Wow I'm up early I thought. I gave a shower and get changed.

^outfit^theres no dress code you have to be were at least your house logo tho^I walk downstairs and I see that malfoy had fallen asleep on the sofa

I walk downstairs and I see that malfoy had fallen asleep on the sofa. I smile. Thats actually kinda cute I thought. wait what . I leave the common room and walk around the halls for a bit. I see Luna and run up to her. We head into the great hall and sit down. It was really quite. There wasn't a lot of people. Me and Luna talked for a bit and I see her hermione enter. I call her over.

"How are you and malfoy?" Hermione asks. "Meh alright" I say shrugging. " he scared the shit out of me last night." I say. "Not literally" I added quickly. "Y did he do" Luna says. "It was while we were doing the duties and we went separate was and I bump into him and you both know I'm scared of the dark" I hear them giggling. "He's right behind me isn't he" I say. They nod. I turn around. "You like to talk about me a lot L/n" he says. "And you were scared last night." "No shit" I say "what do you want" "All I came to say was we need to have a meeting about the remembrance ball." He says smirking. "Ok" I say he walks off and I turn back around.

"You two are getting in well" Hermione says smirking. I kick her lightly. "Who are getting on well" I turn around and there was Ron and Harry. They sit down. "Malfoy and Y/n" Hermione blurted. "What!what did you two do" Harry exclaims. "Ew. Nothing happened. Especially like that." I say rolling my eyes.