Feelings

You've been at Hogwarts for a month now, you and draco have been getting along alright.

Y/n's Pov
(I promise there will be different povs)

I woke up bright and early had a shower did my a hair and got changed

^your outfit^

I walk down the halls and I see the trio. Hermione comes storming up to. "HOW COULD YOU!" She yells. "What? What did I do?" I ask. She walks off in tears. "You should know what you did" Ron says and they follow Hermione. I stood there in shocked. What the hell has just happened. I thought. I walk into the great hall and sit next to Luna.

"Luna what's up with Hermione and that lot." I ask. "Apparently you've been spreading lies about her like BAD lies to make her look like a whore" she says and shrugs "I tried to tell her you wouldn't do such thing but they wouldn't listen." "Well who spread that lie"I ask. I could feel piercing stares from behind me. I turn around and it's Harry and Ron. They are probs talking about me. I said goodbye to Luna and left the great hall without eating anything.

I walked down to the black lake and sat there. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Your gonna get cold just sitting there" I heard from behind me. I turn around.

Draco's Pov

"Your gonna get cold just sitting there" I said leaning against a tree. I saw the whole thing. She turns around and looks at me. "What are you doing here" she says. I could tell she had been crying. "I came to check if you were ok" I said " why are you doing here?" I ask. "Wondering y the fuck do I bother making friends" she mumbles but I could still here it. "What do you mean?" I ask. "To be honest it is just better to be alone" she says.

Wow this is getting deep. I thought.

"And why's that" I ask. "So you don't get hurt" she replies.
"I saw the entire scene you know" I say trying to cut the silence. "You did?" I mutter. "Yeah"I went down to sit bet to her. I never realised how pretty her eyes were.

"It's better if you solve this. I may not like granger but I know that's she's a good friend to you" I start. She look at me. I put my robes around her "now you won't be cold" I say. "Why are you being nice to me?" She asks. "I know I'm mean but not all the time" I say. She chuckles a little.

Y/n's PoV

"I know I'm mean but not all the time" Draco says. I chuckle a little. He stands up. "Come on let's go back" he says giving out his hand. I take it and I stand up. I brush myself off and we start walking back. We got near the castle and we heard the pitches scream "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU L/N" I look up to see Parkinson. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM" she screams.

"He came to me Parkinson now if you excuse me I wanna get back inside" I say. "Why to sort you little friendship with that mudblood? It won't work." She says laughing. I turn around confused. "What did you do?" I ask sternly. This was like a movie to dra - malfoy. She shrugs. "You started it didn't you" I exclaim. She giggles. "I swear Parkinson if you aren't out my site in 5 seconds I'm gonna kill you" I say. She ran off. Draco was just stood there in shock. "I'm gonna find hermione" I say. "Here's your robes" I hand him is robes and walk off. Omg that smell . I thought and then it hit me. I tried to forget about it and find hermione.

I found her crying on the wall with Ron comforting her. "Oi stay away will you" he shouts. "I haven't done owt Ronald." I yell back. "I haven't said owt" I say before he could speak "I came here to try and fix it and tell you the truth" Hermione looks at me. Ron went silent. "Hermione it wasn't me who said them things. It was PugFace" I say. "Really?" She asks. "Yes I would never say those things to a friend" I reply. She stands up and hugs me. "I'm sorry."she mumbles. "You don't need to apologise" I mutter. Then I realise as she broke the hug. "Wait where's Harry?" I ask. "He went to go to find you to beat you up probably." Ron says shrugging. "I'm glad I was found by someone else than or I wouldn't be here." I say. "In both ways I would probably be dead." I add on chuckling. "Who found you?" Hermione asks smirking. "It doesn't matter" I mumble. "Hmmm I know who it is" Hermione giggles. "Who?" Ron asks. Hermione hits her head with her hand. I laugh. "Ron it doesn't matter."

Then Harry came back. "I'm glad you left with malfoy when you did y/n" he says. I gulp. "Ha I was right." Hermione shouts. "Malfoy why were you with malfoy?" Ron and in disbelief. " I have that exact question" Harry adds. "He found me" I said. Hermione gave me that 'hmm sure' look. "Oh hermione I need to tell you and Luna somet later" I say changing the subject. She nods. "Don't change the subjects" Ron says loudly. "I've gotta go" I say quickly. "Where ?" Harry asks. "Probs to make out with malfoy" Ron whispers. "Oi is not" I shout. "Where then?" They ask. "To find um. Drugs" I say. "Shit I mean fresh air. Shit!" I shout. "Here's the devil." Harry whispers. I turn around and there was Draco.

"What do you want" I ask. "I came to check you weren't dead but then I heard you were talking about me again l/n. You seem to walk about me a lot."he says smirking. "And stare"Hermione whispers."What was that Granger"He asks. I kick her leg. "It doesn't matter" I say. "Sure L/n" he smirks. "Back to last names?" I ask smirking. He rolls his eyes and walks off. I turn around to them. "What?" I ask.

"You and Malfoy were on first names?" They asked in unison. "yeah so what?" I ask. "Am I missing something here. First Harry spots you and Malfoy together then Hermione says you stare at him we figure out you were on first name basis?" Harry asks. "Are you sure there isn't like a romance going here?" Ron asks raising his eyebrows. "NO!" I yell. "Hmm sure"Hermione says. "UGH"I shout. They all laugh.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

After dinner I drag Luna and Hermione into an empty hall. "Guys I need your help." I start. "So you know how we did the amortentia the other day in potions. Basically i smelt somet and i figured what it was earlier today." "go on" Hermione whispers. "So when i was down at the black lake the person who I was there with put his robes around me and i don't know why but it smelt like the amortentia." I say quickly. Hermione looked shocked. Luna didn't seem fazed. "Who was the person" Luna asked. "Malfoy"Hermione mumbled. "not surprised"Luna says "But i think i'm getting feelings" I whisper.

Hey guys thank you for reading this ❤️ stay beautiful
P x