Pesky pansy

Y/n PoV
I heard footsteps enter the bathroom. "Oooo look who we have here" I turn around and see pugface standing there. "Aww are you and MY draco having trouble in paradise" she says sarcasticly and fake pouting. "Leave me alone pugface" I say. "I always knew your relationship wouldn't work out. He's meant for me. Your uglier and stupider and worthless." She exclaims and giggles. Tears was still streaming down my face. "I said leave me alone" I say a little louder. "Oop this worthless bitch is getting feisty" he says looking back at her "gang". Suddenly she punched me in my stomach. "That's what you deserve you little ra-" she was cut off by someone entering the bathrooms.

"Y/n?" Hermione questioned. "Oh my god" she exclaimed. "What the fuck did you do pugface" she shouts. Pugface rolls her eyes. "Well mudblood she was being rude so I showed her who's boss" she says. I stand up and slap her and stormed out the bathroom. Hermione kept shouting my name but it was muffled due to my crying and trying to ignore everything. I bump into someone in the corridor.

"Love , are you alright" I hear someone ask calming. I look up and see draco. I shook my head. He hugs me and kisses my head. "What up?" He asked. I didn't answer I just shook my head into his chest tears still pouring out my eyes. Finally Hermione caught up. "Y/n" she said panting. "What happened. What did Parkinson do?" She ask. "Pansy?" Draco questioned. "Love what happened?" He asked kneeling down to my level. "Can we just go back to the room" I whisper. Draco nodded and we start walking back.

We reach the common room and I sit on the sofa cuddling my knees. Draco sits next to me, puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "What happened"he whispered in my ear. "I can't do it draco" I mutter. "I can't. I know it will make me feel better but I can't" my eyes become pools of water. He kisses my temple. "We'll try little by little." He mumbles in my ear. I nodded my head and buried my head into the crook of his neck. I nod.

I stand up and walk up to my room. I put a mirror in front of me. I stare at myself. What Pansy said kept circling my mine. Tears start to run down my face. I grab the mirror and throw it across. It shatters into pieces. Suddenly my door swings open. "Are you ok?are you hurt? What's wrong love?" I was bombarded with questioned from draco. I put my head in my hands and cry. "Oh merlin. My baby come here" Draco says pulling me into a hug. I've never seen draco this soft in my life. "What's wrong" he whispers into my head. "Why do you like me?" I ask. "Huh" he says. "I'm worthless." I whisper. He forced me to face him. "You aren't worthless. I love you with all my heart" he says. "Your just saying that because you my boyfriend"

"Y/n look at me" he said. I shook my head and looked at floor. "Y/n" he said more sternly "look at me" i sigh and look at him. His eyes were full of worry. "Y/n I love you and I would never lie to you. Don't listen the Pansy she's just jealous because you are the most beautiful girl in this school." He says looking deep into my eyes. "I know you won't lie to me" I whispers. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. I yawn. "Tried?" He questioned. I nodded. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He climbs into the bed as well and I slowly fall asleep in his arms.

Draco's Pov
Y/n put her head on my chest. After 5 minutes I could tell she was a sleep and she had stopped fidgeting. "I love you" I mutter and kiss her head. I hold her close to me and drift off to sleep.

Sorry this is quite a short chapter I don't have many ideas anyone

Sorry this is quite a short chapter I don't have many ideas anyone. Please comment any ideas for chapters. This chapter was a bit confusing sorry😣 I had no clue what I was writing I just did it as I went along.
Stay gorg
Px