The remembrance ball

It's been a few weeks since the last chapter and the remembrance is soon.

Y/n's PoV

I woke up to sunny Saturday morning. I get up and brush my hair I walked into my bathroom and take a shower.

(Your outfit)I get dressed and dried my hair

(Your outfit)
I get dressed and dried my hair.
I walk into the common room and see draco. "Morning draco" I say. "Morning. Someone's chirpy" he says. "Well yeah the balls soon and I'm in getting my dress today" I say smiling. "I'm off to breakfast" I say and head for the portrait. "Wait I've been meaning to ask you something." Draco says. I turn around and hummed to show I was listening. "Wait never mind" he says. "Ok I'll see you later" I say now fake smiling. Was he gonna ask me. Wait what am I thinking we are just friends. I thought.

Draco's Pov

"Wait I've been meaning to ask you something." I say. She hummed and smiled. "Wait never mind." I say. For f**k sake draco can't you just ask a girl. "Ok I'll see you later" she says and walks out. I chucked a pillow across the room out of anger "why can't I have confidence to ask her? She's probably already been asked" I whispered. I walked out to go to breakfast.

Y/n's PoV

I walk into the hall and sit next to luna. "Why do you look so moody" she asks. "It doesn't matter" I say looking at the ground. "Ok?have you got a date to the ball?"she asks. "No" I muttered and sighed. Hermione comes and sits next to me Ginny following behind her. "Hey so we going dress shopping today" she says. I nodded. "You ok?" Ginny asks. "Yeah" I say. They look at Luna and she shrugs. "Anyways y/n why has malfoy been staring at you. Did he ask you?" She asks. "What?" I questioned. "He's been looking at you since he's walked in. Did he ask you to the ball." She says. "No I mumbled and put my hand on my palm. "Ahh I see she wants Draco to ask her" Ginny says smirking. "Let's just eat and get to hogsmeade." I say. They all giggle and I roll my eyes.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

After we had eaten we had got to the dress shop. We got our dresses and masks and headed back. We all went to Luna's dorm and got ready together.

Ginnys