Back to Soul Society!

Chapter One- Back to Soul Society!

Sayuri walked down the street that led to her house. She lived in a large house on a big hill on the west side of Karakura town. She has been depressed lately and very scared. She keeps seeing gigantic monsters with creepy masks. She has been avoiding them so far, but she didn't even know if they were real or not! She usually would've told Ichigo instantly, but she hasn't seen him in the past few days. He wasn't home and he wasn't hanging out with his friends, he completely vanished.

"I'm officially going insane." Sayuri put her hand on her head saw Urahara's shop beside her. "It wouldn't hurt to grab some candy." She slid open the screen door of Urahara's shop and entered. She had been going to this shop ever since middle school, it was on her way home and it had the best candy. She grabbed a few hard candies and some gummies and went to check out, but nobody was at the counter.

"Urahara-san," Sayuri shouted to the back of the room where he usually would. She heard some scrambling and some random crashing and Urahara popped out from behind the counter.

"Ah Sayuri-chan, what can I do for you."

"Can I buy these please?" Sayuri placed the candies on the counter and Urahara proceeded to check her out. Suddenly she felt Ichigo's presence around the shop.

"Is Ichigo here?" Sayuri asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why would Ichigo be here?" Urahara laughed nervously.

"Hmm, well if you see him could you tell him I need to talk to him? Something strange has been going on." Sayuri eyed Urahara suspiciously.

"What kind of strange things?" Urahara's face dropped from a sheepish smile to a serious scowl.

"Well, you may think I'm crazy, but I've been seeing strange things. I've been seeing monsters with great big masks." Sayuri sighed. "Oh and also, everyone seemed to forget Rukia! She's not at school and when I ask around people look at me like crazy or something!"

"Hmm that is strange." Urahara smirked, "Well I'll tell Ichigo if I see him!"

"Thanks." Sayuri grabbed her things smiled and went on her way home. She couldn't help, but to think that Urahara-san was acting particularly strange. She sighed again she wasn't going to have another chance to look for Ichigo until seven days from now. She had a gymnastics meet and she had to compete for a title. She would have to wait until then to tell Ichigo.

Seven days later

Sayuri had just returned from her gymnastics competition in the neighboring town and she finally returned to Karakura town. She hoped that by now Ichigo has returned from whatever he was doing. She had done well at the competition and won first place in all categories in the junior department. She was quite satisfied and wanted to show Ichigo her trophy. She headed straight for Ichigo's house. She skipped along the road and saw the Kurosaki Infirmary. She knocked at the door and was greeted, "Ah Sayu-nee, welcome back!" Yuzu hugged Sayuri and pulled her inside the house.

"Is Ichigo home?" Sayuri asked taking off her shoes at the entrance to the house.

"Yeah he's in his room." Yuzu walked back into the kitchen. Sayuri was just about to head upstairs but a loud sound distracted her.

"Sayuri, welcome back!" Ichigo's father Isshin charged at Sayuri and gave her a big bear hug. "Masaki, our third daughter has come back home!" Isshin yelled towards the large poster of Ichigo's mother. Sayuri loved the atmosphere at Ichigo's house, she lived alone so the company felt really nice.

"Mr. Kurosaki, thank you for letting me come here." Sayuri smiled and bowed causing Isshin to cry.

"Waah, don't call me that, you can just call me papa." Isshin hugged Sayuri again and she was squeezed so tightly it was hard to breathe. Sayuri just smiled sheepishly not knowing what to respond to the sudden demand.