Feudal Japan

Chapter 2- Feudal Japan

Sayuri’s POV

                How did I get into this situation, my brain was filled with regret. I had so much confidence coming into this portal and it all vanished. I am now being chased by a giant vacuum cleaner. Wow I never thought I would ever say that.

                “What the freaking hell is that?” I screamed as I ran from the train like vacuum cleaner.

                “That’s Seimicho!” The cat yelled in return. Yeah, I’m definitely not use to talking cats. In fact this whole situation is quite surreal. “It comes out every seven days to clean!” She continued.

                “Why today?” I cried in frustration. I was in flip flops and the rough terrain made it very hard to run. I was a few steps behind everyone else. It also didn’t help that I was about a head shorter than everyone else, well besides Yoruichi. I continued to look back at the terrifying vacuum cleaner and I suddenly tripped, but before I fell to the ground Ichigo scooped me up and carried me over his shoulder I was like a piece of luggage.

                “Thanks.” I said still looking at the Vacuum cleaner.

                “Be careful! I wouldn’t want you to be stuck here forever.” Ichigo laughed. I turned my head around and saw a bright light, it was the opening. Orihime suddenly stopped and turned around. Her hairpins turned into some fairy things and created a shield from the Vacuum Cleaner. A large explosion occurred from the impact and I swear I was a goner, but a hard platform had delayed my fall. I was contorted into this weird pretzel shape from the impact.

                “Wow Sayuri, Ichigo! You two look like professional acrobats!” Orihime clapped her hands together praising us.

                “You talk too much.” Ichigo said to Orihime. I looked over at Ichigo as I detangled myself. His legs were over his head in an almost impossible position. Ichigo sat up and went over to me and picked me up by the arms. “You okay?”

                “Ichigo I’m fine.” I smiled patting some of the dust off of my clothes. I was wearing some gymnastics shorts and an athletic jacket on the outside, usual casual wear.

                “Great no one’s hurt!” Orihime smiled relieved. Yoruichi scolded Orihime for using her powers saying that it was dangerous. I personally thought that it was pretty cool. Not everyone can summon fairies to create shields at will.

                “The smoke is starting to clear up.” Ishida stood up and started looking around. We have arrived at the ground and we started walking around, but it was still hard to see where we were.

                “So this is Soul Society.” Ichigo said as the smoke finally cleared up. I looked around and it was exactly like feudal Japan. There were old looking huts and buildings made from different things.

                “Well this is the outskirts of it.” Yoruichi replied. “Seireitei is over there.” Yoruichi used her tail to point towards the newer taller buildings. It was infinitely better than the buildings in the outskirts.

                “Well what are we waiting for let’s go!” Ichigo said excitedly. As Ichigo approached Seireitei large columns of wall landed on the ground from the sky. Ichigo was flung back from the large impact and once again there was a large smoke cloud.