cannibalism and secksy Russians

My name is Beth. Bethapee Ann Mary. And I am seventeen years old. Long silver hair, green eyes and pale skin. My parents died in a freak accident. Funny, my parents called me a freak  accident before they died. But that's life. I was taken in by the orphanage at the age of sixteen, and well, it was hard.

The younger kids kept bullying me because I was tall. It was the one of the worst things I had experienced. Sometimes I wish I could just chop off their legs and eat them like a ravenous cannibal, but that’ll never happen. To be honest I’m going insane. The kids are driving me insane, and so are the staff. It’s hell. Everyday I pray for someone to get me out of this hell-hole.  

*** 
It was just your average day at the monkee pad. Davy was very depressed and so he was trying to find ads for hot russian hookers so he could get his tiny dick wet and forget about Brenda. 

It was almost as if google had been listening to his thoughts because as he was about to look for a brothel website, a "hot Russians in your area!" Ad popped up. Davy clicked on it and it took him to some random website. I hope I don't download a virus. When Davy saw the prices, his jaw almost dropped. Why were the hookers so expensive these days? This should've been a red flag, but he continued to purchase his Russian anyways. Will arrive in three days he read. That's odd. Why would they ship a person? Despite the strangeness of the purchase, Davy proceeded to buy the woman with no other questions. Then he closed his laptop to tell the others. 

"Hey guys, I'mma need some time…. Alone…. In my bedroom… alone….." Davy said, creeping upstairs. 
The other three looked at each other confused. "Again?"