Thirteen

So we gonna get a little smut here❤️

Me and Adam spent the day with eachother, we watched movies and got takeout and he kept telling me something was coming today.

"There", he says. The door bell rang. "Go". He says and I jump up rushing to the door.

"Sign for this", the man says with a box and I do. "Have a nice day", he says and leaves. I come back in with the box and kick the door shut.

"What is this?", I ask. He gets up and smiles. "You're not going to tell me", i say and open it. It was covered by tissue paper and once I had pulled it away I saw silver fabric with gems all over. "Wait".

I pull it out and see he had gotten a silver gown. "Next week. Oscars".

"Oh my god". I swirl the dress around taking in all of the glitter and diamonds. "It's beautiful".

"I thought you'd love it", he kisses my head. "Try it on". He says.

"I wanna wear it on the night. For a surprise", I say. I place it back in the box. "Are you wearing a suit?".

"Yeah I am", I drape my arms on him. "We have a limo picking us up at 6, then the event starts at 8 and then once it's over we come back home and I tear that dress off your body".

"Stop were not aloud to have sex for at least a week unless I put up with the pain and when you're talking like that it makes me wanna drag you upstairs", I sigh. "Well I can't have sex, that doesn't mean I can't do anything to you", I say playing with the hem in his pants.

"I'd rather just wait so I can fuck you". He says pulling my hands away. "You're so horny aren't you", he takes my face in his hand and I nod.

"I think I wanna stand the pain", I say. "Please".

"You're begging now? Beg more", he pushes me on my knees. "I want to hear you beg for it". I run my hand on his crotch.

"I want you to fuck me please. I need it". He pulls down his pants and boxers then pulls his cock out. I wrap my hands around his legs and I lick from the bottom to the top before taking him in my mouth. He inhales quickly and runs his hand through my hair.

I look up and see his head thrown back then he looks back down at me. I release him  and he pulls me up by my arm. "Go upstairs", he says. I start walking and he stops me. "You know how I like it", he says and I kneel down on the floor. "Now crawl". He watches me crawl up the stairs and into our room. "Take off your clothes now".

I do as he says quickly and wait for him to come in.
I kneel in front of him on the bed and take off his shirt then start to kiss him. "Catch me", I mutter against his lips and jump up wrapping my legs around him. "Now fuck me". I whisper in his ear.

He lies me down pulling off my underwear and spitting on his hand he pumps a few times before slowly pushing into me. I wince in pain. "Are you okay sweetie?", he asks. He had never called me that before. "I can stop".

"You're just so big", I breath heavily. "Just start slow", I say and he does. He pushes in and out slowly for the first 5 times and then picks up the speed a little, the pain was bearable when I looked at his face. His mouth slightly open and his cheeks red, his eyes rolling to the back of his head every other thrust.

"I missed this", he grunts holding my face so I stayed looking at him. "Back to talking like a slut now", he groans.

"You love that don't you", I moan. "When i talk dirty. You know what I love? When you fuck me faster now lie down". I push him off so he could lie on the bed. He was staring at me intensely. "I want you to fuck me like it's the last time you ever will". I find one of his belts and I put it in his hands. "Tie me". I say.

He lifts me up and lie me down again then ties my hands to the bed quickly, and eagerly. He lifts up my body so I was slightly elevated as he started to push into me again. "You're my dirty little girl aren't you", he groans. "Say it", he grabs my waist for better grip.

"I'm your dirty little girl". I moan. "Fuck!", I cry out. His hand lands in my throat and he goes faster. "I want you to go deeper".

"You don't get to tell me you have to beg". His forehead was sweating making his hair stick to him.

"Please I want all of you", I beg. "Fuck please!".

"Good girl", he says and then I hear him slapping against me. He started to rub my clit at the same time reminding me of the first time. "I remember you liked it", he smirks and my voice goes high pitched as I moan louder.

"Fuck Adam!", I cry. His other fingers make there way into my mouth as I suck them he starts breathing heavier.

"Shit". He grunts. "I'm gonna cum baby".

"Say that again", him calling me baby made me feel at ease.

"I'm gonna cum all over you baby", he pulls out and I open up to take him in my mouth feeling him eventually fill my mouth with a loud moan. He unties me and then lies down for me to sit on his face. "I want you to cum in my mouth". I swing a leg over his face and he grips my thighs and his tongue hits my clit and sucking it.

"Oh my god", I scream as he starts flicking. "I'm so close", I take his hand and put it on my chest as my breath shortens. "Adam", I repeat his name multiple times until I feel myself releasing my orgasm.

He licks me clean and I sit back and kiss him. "Are you okay?".

"I'm still recovering from that", I catch my breath. "I'm fine", I smile. "I love you". He wraps his arms and me and pulls my head into his chest.

"I love you too", he kisses my head. "So much".

I'm just gonna go read my bible