Altertale - Megalovania (Episode 1)

Frisk and Sans are standing on opposite sides of the Judgement Hall

Sans: Congratulations kid, you know what day it is right? It's the anniversary since you've been stuck in the underground. I can't believe you'd stick with me for a year now... heh heh heh... do you ... know when to quit? You've been at it for a while, sure, you've almost gotten me countless times, and that's my fault, every time your blade touches my jacket... it fuels you even more doesn't it...

*Sans smirks

Sans: It doesn't matter how much determination you have... when I said you'll have a bad time... I meant it. You'll be stuck with me forever, so keep the determination coming, because,

                               I ' L L    S U C K  I T   O U T   D R Y

Frisk rushes in to stab but sans summons a bone from the floor to knock it out of their hand.

Frisk doesn't go for the blade...

They just keep running and punching, sans dodges every one...

Sans: You're desperate aren't you!

Frisk slugs sans right in the mandible, dislocating Sans' jaw

SANS: Y O U ' L L   W I S H   Y O U   H A D N ' T   D O N E   T H A T

Sans slams Frisk unto the roof then stabs them with a bone.

GAME OVER

Sans: Kid, let me ask you a question... why?!

Frisk ignores this and charges at sans.

Sans slams Frisk to the wall to his left then gets near them.

Sans: You killed everyone I loved... Toriel, Undyne,

P A P Y R U S...

*Sans let's out a tear

Sans: How do you sleep at night?

Frisk's sweater turns green and yellow... their face becomes different...

Chara: Frisk isn't here anymore.

Sans: Wha-

Chara throws their knife but Sans dodges, letting Chara escape the force.

*Chara equips the Frying Pan

Chara: Frisk can't interrupt now.

Sans: Who are you?!

Chara: I am Chara, the demon that comes when you call its name...

Sans: Demon... so you're possessing Frisk? I wanted to believe that someone was making Frisk do this... Frisk would never just kill their friends after what they've done for us... it's just not in their nature to do this. Get out of Frisk!

Chara: Heh heh heh! Foolish monster, I'm not making Frisk do this, I am simply just finishing what they started, correct, It's not in their nature to kill, but it's in mine.

Chara rushes at sans and swings the pan left and right, sans jumps back then summons a Gaster Blaster.

Chara jumps on top of it then uses it as a mount then tries to blast sans.

Sans dodges the beam, Sans summons another one and blasts, Chara blasts with him, a beam struggle ensues, but no one seemed to be overpowering one another.

Chara jumps off the Blaster and then throws the frying pan at Sans, Sans dodges...

*Chara equips the Toy Knife

Chara slices upwards, sans dodges, then backflip kicks sans in the thoracic cavity.

Sans falls back.

Chara gets on Sans and tries to stab, but Sans uses a flying bone to get Chara off, their side gets hurt, while they bleed.

Chara swiftly gets on their feet and jumps at Sans, Sans dodges, but that was not what Chara was going for, they were going to pick up the thrown knife.

*Chara dual equips the Toy Knife and the Real Knife

Using a dual wield, Chara double slices in all directions, but Sans blocks with a bone shield, eventually, the shield breaks.

Chara: G O T   Y O U

Chara stabs Sans... with a dog?

Chara and Sans: What!?

The entire Judgment hall, and even the underground turns into pixels.

Sans: The Undeground, its turning into... uhh.. I don't know what these are!

Soon Chara and Sans become pixels.

Darkness engulfs the underground.

To be Continued...