Chapter 6

Hang out🐙

12:27pm
I came out of bathroom walking into the kitchen,

"Woowww didn't even make me any" I pouted as I sat next to fuckshit on the couch as he ate a bowl of fruit loops.

"Want some?" He slurred with food in his mouth, he held out a spoon filled with soggy fruitloops and
Milk dripping down.

I gave in and ate it, he handed me the bowl to finish obviously to lazy to go get another one.

"The guys gon be at the shop, we can head out after I'm done" he stared at the t.v intensely.

I looked and it was skaters, I can tell he still has a passion for skating he just doesn't wanna believe it. He has a talent I just don't know why he's trying to throw it away to party.

After awhile I got lost in my thoughts ,As I stared at his facial features.

I still have no place to go.

His lips look so soft

I can't stay here.

He looks kissable

I'll get in the way

For god sake I smacked the shit outta him this morning.

Maybe I'll stay at the motel and tell him I'm staying with my aunt.

No what?! Why?!

I don't even have an aunt.

Well kinda

On my moms side.

But I don't talk to any of them.

No!

I could kiss hi-

"Why you staring ma? Do I have sum on my face?" He said confused as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Huh? Oh.. uh no." I said snapping back to reality.

I looked at the tv trying to avoid eye contact but I could feel him staring.

"Yes?" I said giving in and looking at him.

He started moving closer as he stared at my lips then back at my eyes.

I freaked out not wanting my first someone I just met the other day. No matter how much I wanted to kiss him, I didn't want to mess up my friendship with all of them either.

"Um we should go" I said clearing my throat and getting up off the couch. I grabbed my board before walking out.

He closed his eyes going back to the position he was before getting up and walking behind me also grabbing his.

FUCKK it's funna be so awkward.

<<<>>>

1:07pm

We pulled up to the shop after what felt like eternity in the vehicle with fuckshit,
Nothing but awkward silence.

I got out walking to the door with my board in hand, entering the store alerting the others as the bell went off.

"Hey kay!" Ruben said from
Behind the counter, smiling.

"Hey where's ray?" I asked as fuckshit walked past me walking straight to the back door, without a word.

FUCKK he's mad...

"He's in the back with the rest of the guys" Ruben said well he continued to eat his chips reading a magazine.

I walked out the sticker filled door to see ray, fourthgrade and sunburn all skating around.

503 words 🌌

Sorry it's short againnnnn
I just don't know where I'm going with this story
😭
N e ways ummm it's hard to type in nails :)