Chapter15

The same day 8:24pm

"Fuck! That hurts"
Ruben yells out at I pat the cut under his eye.
He sat on the toilet as I stood in front of him cleaning his face.

"Well maybe if your dumbass didn't swing you wouldn't have a black eye" I shoot back grabbing another Cotten swab.

"Ya ya I beat his ass tho" he says confidently like it matters.
I finished cleaning him up.

"Still didn't have to tho" I mock him as I turn to put the first aid kit back,
He grabs my waist pulling me back in front of him.
"I did" is all he said before letting me go and standing up.

We were the same height but he always insists he's taller, I stopped fighting over it.

"The guys want to meet up to go to etsee's party" he says as he checks out his eye in the mirror.

"You can go, I don't want to" I say walking out the bathroom to my room.

"Why not?" He asks following me.

I take off the top I was wearing throwing it to the pile of clothes in the corner.
I wasn't worried about Ruben, he saw me change more then I would like.

"Because you already fought fuckshit for no reason, I don't want more drama." I say digging in my dresser for a shirt to sleep in.

He just flops himself on the bed sighing really loud.
"But I want you to come with meee, we never went to a party in awhile" he explains.

I change into shorts walking out the room."I'm not going"

I go into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth when he follows me again.
"Pleaseee" he begs jumping onto the counter staring at me.

I just ignore him and finish brushing my teeth,
He gives up jumping off the counter walking out the bathroom.

I just giggle at him acting like a baby and follow him back to the room.

"Are you maddd?" I ask giggling

He changes into shorts and jumped on the bed ignoring me, I follow him onto the bed before turning off the lights.

"You can't be mad" I say facing him well his back was turned to me. I move closer towards him putting my arm around him, snuggling my head between his back and the bed.
"Fine be mad" I mumble with him barley able to hear me.

I feel him start to turn so I lift my head up, he faces me smiling.

"I'm not mad you idiot" he says laughing.

———
|3rd person

"Are you sure?" Kay asks

"Yes" he states looking at the girl I front of him.

"Then kiss me"

The boy quickly connects there lips, moving in sync with each other.

Kay grabs onto the boys cheek deepening the kiss, Ruben quickly sits up hovering over the girl.
Supporting himself with his elbow holding the girls neck with the other hand.

They pull apart to catch there breath,
Staring into each others eyes with there four heads connected.

The boy smiled at the fact that he finally got to kiss the girl he had feelings for since he laid eyes on her.

Kay smiled at how goofy the boy looked,

"Are you still mad?" She asks giggling

"Yes hold on" he quickly kisses her again.
"Ok I'm good"

559 words 🙈

THEY KISSED AHHHH🙈

Also the only reason I didn't make a smut was because this is supposed to be a fuckshit story 😅