Chapter 9

"Wassup then"

2:52pm

We where all currently chilling in the back of the shop skating around.

I was sitting by the wall next to Sunburn, talking about anything.

LA was hottttt today
I wore black ripped jean shorts with a white baggy t shirt.
I need to get new clothes bruh
Maybe I'll take ray with me to go get clothes later.

Fuckshit still ain't talking to me, so Im gunna be petty and not talk to him either. ( cause that's what BHADD BITCHES DOO! 💅 jp that's what insecure bitches do 😔)

"I'm so hungryyyyy" I complain putting my head on sunburns shoulder.
We where trying to sit in the shade but the sun always followed making me tired as ever.
"Let's go eat then" Ruben says as he skated next to us grabbing the water jug.
"I'm down just give me a minute" I say closing my eyes

"You better not die on my shoulder" sunburn exclaims moving so my head falls.
"Ow you dick" I say rubbing my neck
Ruben and sunburn just laugh as they start walking towards the door back into the shop.

I start getting up grabbing my board when fuckshit comes up to me
Fuck

"Where y'all niggas goin" he asked curiously
"Go get food" I say not looking at him and continue to walk to the door following the boys.

"Shi I'm comin then,"
He says jogging up to me with his board

Fuck that I'm asking the guys to come too.
"Ayo Ray! Fourthgrade! Y'all comin?" I ask stopping at the door looking back.

"Where?" Ray asked confused
"Kay gon buy us food" fuckshit buds in, pointing at me excited

"Hell Nah! Y'all got yo own money" I say back walking thru the door.

Ruben and sunburn where messing around in the shop.
"Let's go bitches" I yell walking out the door.

<<<>>>

3:28pm

We were all sitting outside a burger joint eating.

We were at a circle table, ray and Stevie were beside me, Ruben and fuckshit where on the other side.

I had my head on rays shoulder still tired, we had to skate here cause fuckshits dumbass got his car taken.

I was listing to the convo they were having.

"You can't wake up dead nigga" fuckshit explains
"He woke up dead tho" fourthgrade says confused
"Nigga If your dead how do you wake up! Your already dead stupid!" Fuckshit explains supporting his opinion.
"You guys are so stupid" ray adds laughing.
( if yk where this argument is from I love you!!!)

We all just laughed at there stupid argument.

"Fuck this! Believe what you want but you can't wake up dead nigga" fuckshit says giving up, he got up grabbing his board riding around The front of the table.

He doesn't seem mad anymore, maybe ray talked to him. Hopefully he got over the whole not kissing him thing.

"Oh shi sorr-" I hear fuckshit say

"What the fuck!" Someone yelled

I look over seeing fuckshit standing in front of this white boy, the boy towers over fuckshit but that's didn't stop fuckshit from beating his ass.

"Wassup then!" Fuckshit yells squaring up. The guys just stared at us eyeing sunburn.

Fuckshit looked back seeing where the guy was looking. He looked at me, making eye contact. I stared back until he broke it looking back to the guy even more mad. He probably thought he was looking at me.

"Wassup then nigga!" He yells

"I think he shit himself" ray said in a. Serious tone.

Fourthgrade was just recording the whole thing, per usual.

"You just gon stand there pussy ass nigga!" Fuckshit said getting in his face, the boy backed up a little still staring at sunburn.

"Do you know him." I asked sunburn.

He just glared at the boy shaking his head.

"White boy, you gon let this blond bitch talk to you like that?" Ray yelled laughing, wanting to see fuckshit beat his ass.

Fuckshit put his hand onto the boys face pushing it back, the boy turned around shaking his head walking away.

We all laughed at him, I looked over to sunburn and he wasn't laughing.
He probably does know him.

653 words🍁

Ahhhhhh such original content 💅🤪

Why does it do this
Ahhhhhhh
N e ways I'm on my way home nowwww we just stopped to eatttt
And I'll publish all 3 chapters today

I'll start one for tomorrow.