•4•(Fluff)*C-137* Rick

in this Rick is 22 and (Y/N) is 20)

Rick's POV
I took another swig from the flask, just as the door opened.  I glanced over to see (Y/N) standing there. "Rick, how did you get that" he said sternly. I chuckled "I have my ways" he just looked at me angrily. After a moment, he sighed looking slightly disappointed.

(Y/N)'s POV
I slowly sat down on the bed with Rick. I need to get that flask away from him, he's going to drink himself to death and he's only 22.  "Hey Rick~" I said seductively. "Yea, (Y/N) ?" he replied looking me up and down. I slowly leaned in kissing him, sneaking glances at his flask. I could tell his grip on it was loosening. I pulled my legs over his waist so I was straddling him. I slowly pulled away, and he looked at me with a goofy smile. I put my hands beside his head again and leaned in again. After a moment I suddenly pulled away and snatched the flask out of his hand. "Haha I got it" I stuck my tongue out at him. He glared at my hand, that was holding the flask.  "You- ya you know I'm stronger than you right?" Rick said looking smug. "You know as well as I do you rely on your surroundings to fight." I say. "And I'm still stronger than you". I get off of him and go running through the hall. We just moved into this house, a few weeks ago. I looked back and see Rick sliding out of the bedroom door. "Give it back (Y/N)" Rick shouted chasing me. I ran down the stairs jumping the last two. "Come and get it babe". I ran through the living room. I ran through the walkway, into the kitchen, slowing down to glance behind me, Rick was halfway through the living room already. I ran to the door, that leads outside, I was about to open it when I heard a loud bang. I turned around and saw Rick laying on the floor, rubbing his head and groaning. I ran up to him, throwing the flask on the ground beside us. "Rick, are you ok? What happened?" He groaned and opened his eyes, looking at me. "Well I was chasing your dumbass, when I slipped on" he paused for about a second "your shoe, so it wasn't my fault, it was yours." I just giggled. He can never admit he's at fault. "What?" He asked looking pissed "So, you walked into a wall?" I asked with a giggle. He just replied with a hmph. I grabbed his hand with both of mine "Come on Rick" I started pulling him to his feet. "ugh" he groaned as he sat up. I lead him to the couch and made him lay down. As he layed back he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. I didn't notice until he had his hands around my waist, that he picked his flask up. "Rick" I said in a voice that sounded like a growl. "Yes?" He said with a smirk. I was about to turn over and snatch the flask away, when he put it down on the table.  He put his arms around me tightly, "Calm down, I don't even know why your mad." He said with a smirk. I leaned in and kissed him deeply. Once I pulled away I settled with my head on his chest as he turned on the tv. He smelled like a mixture of alcohol, grease, and after shave, it was surprisingly a really nice smell. I shoved my face into the crook of his neck, loving how warm he was. He loosened his grip slightly and I felt him relax. I started to relax as I listened to the sound of Ricks heart beat. My breathing had regulated for a few minutes I felt Rick bring his hand to my hair and started petting my head.  I just sat there enjoying the attention, until I felt him move a little.  He kissed my head, and I swear I think he smelt my hair. I don't know if I should think that's cute or creepy? I'll take cute.  I think I could get used to this side of Rick. I mumbled out a quiet "goodnight" that Rick most likely didn't hear, before falling asleep.

803 words. 
Omni Out ≈(^OwO^)≈