D-12

"You know if you listen your music on this volume you'll be deaf." the brown guy popped down next to the girl, who almost screamed because of the appearance of the unexpected person.

"Jesus, could you not do this again?" she pressed her hand on her beating heart.

"What were you listening?" he asked without saying hello.

"War Child by Hollywood Undead."

"Is it good?"

"Yeah" she rolled her eyes "That's the reason why I listen their music."

"Anyway I brought you something. " he zipped his backpack to pull out a book. "I think you would like it". "

" Why? "she was surprised but took it from him. She turned it to read the title. 'Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ' s Childhood Pal'. " That's a long title for a book. "

" Yeah, you said Kafka was crazy. Christopher Moore also is. "

"Thank you. " that was the second day that they met, but somehow their conversations wasn't awkward, like they had know each other for ages. They didn't arranged the meeting or anything but she wasn't surprised he was there. Except he scared the shit out of her." What brought you here today?"

"I told you that I would come."he shrugged as he placed himself in a mor comfortable position on the wooden bench.

" Don't you have friends or a job? "she also turned to face with him.

"I have, but they're still in a lecture, so I was alone and thought about visiting my hospital buddy. "

"Hospital buddy. That would me, wouldn't?" she snorted. Willa was never anyone buddy and definitely not hospital buddy.

"Yes, you are." he nodded eagerly. "But if you don't want to be I can find someone else."

"Good luck." she laughed. That was his secret mission, make her happy. "I think there is an old lady who misses her cats, I think she would be happy if you visited her."

"I don't think I would pass as a cat."

"Right. Anyway, what's your major?" she asked. The last day they didn't talked about studies.

"Music. I'd like to be a producer or composer. Maybe do some track for myself too.

"Would you like to show me what's you working on?"

"You know what. I would compose a song, just for you."