D-2

"Chris?" the girl was surprised as she saw the said boy in her door. His hair was still messy and there were black circles under her eyes but his smile was on his face.

"Hi, hospital buddy." he came to her bed and sat todn nex to her handing her an ipod.

"What is it?" she raised her brows in confusion but took the device.

"That's your song." he started. "I mean your song is on it or more specifically your songs."

"More?" her eyes went big as she gasped, clapping her heand on her mouth.

"Yes." he nodded "I was working in it in the last few days when I couldn't visit you. I wanted to finish it before... Before you know."

"Before I'm gone." she said out what he was thinking of. "Thank you"

"I think they are not the best, but I was thinking about you when I did them, so it's just for you. And you will be the only one who will hear them."

"Oh my god" was the only thing she said before grabbed him to pull him closer to herself for a hug. "I'm glad that we get to know each other, even just a little bit."

"Me too" he hugged her back, trying not to couse more pain to her. "I will miss you, you know"

"But please remember me as a good memory. I don't want you to be sad about me." she said as she looked deep into his eyes.

"I can't promise it, but I won't forget you. Never ever."

"I know I'm a pretty memorable person." she laughed for the last time in her life.