Chapter. 4

Chapter 4

"Try to calm down, Hermione. They are your friends."

"I know, but it's been 5 years and... what if they don't believe me that you have changed and hate me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Then, I'll walk through the door and live as if nothing had happened so you can be with them." She looked at him surprised.

"What!? No, I won't let you do that. You need me and I need you, if they don't understand that, they will be the ones who will go out through the door." He smiled.

Draco walked towards her and pulled her in a tight hug with his strong arms around her waist and her arms around his neck. They looked at each other for a while, they were very close that they could feel their breaths. Draco moved a bit closer and closed his eyes, like Hermione, and they would have kissed, if the door hadn't been knocked.

Hermione walked to the door and Draco sat down. He saw Ginny screaming and hugging her, as Harry. "Herms!! We missed you a lot!"

"Me too guys! Come in, don't stay there." As they entered, they saw Draco Malfoy sitting on the couch. Their mouths were a perfect 'O' and Draco only smiled.

"Potter. Weasley... or are both Potter?"

"What the hell are you doing here Malfoy!?" Before Harry could take out his wand, Hermione stepped in front of him.

"Harry, if you hurt him, I'll hex you." Harry put away his wand, but didn't take his look out of Draco.

"Why is he here, Hermione?" Ginny spoke this time looking at Hermione.

"He is my friend. He's changed and is one of the best person I've ever known." They looked at her with widened eyes.

"What.Did.You.Do.To.Her?" Draco laughed.

"Why would I do something to her, knowing that I could go to Azkaban? Really Potter, you don't know me, you don't know what I went through those years. So, to don't bother you I'm going to leave." As he said that, he stood up and walked towards the door.

Hermione followed him yelling his name "Draco, wait, please!"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Herms. Promise." He kissed her cheek and before going out, she hugged him.

"OK, see you tomorrow." After that, she went back to Ginny and Harry and looked at them with anger "Why did you do that, Harry!?" Tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I-I am sorry, but-"

"But nothing, I told him to come, to show both of you how he really is, not to hear your insults. I thought you were going to understand"

"Hermione, we didn't know. I mean, it's Malfoy. The guy who has been tormenting you and calling you Mudblood"

"I know, but he deserves a second chance. He came here to start a new life, like me." She was crying but didn't care.

"He doesn't deserve another chance."

"Remember this Harry Potter, I don't care what you say. Draco is my friend, I don't care if you like it or not, it is my life you are not going to ruin it like Ron did."

Ginny looked at her and said "Fine, if you change your mind, go to the Burrow, we'll be there for a while. Let's go, Harry." He nodded in agreement with Ginny and walked with her to the house.

"I'm not the one who needs to change her mind, I don't regret being Draco Malfoy's friend. It's my decision, so if YOU change your mind, you know where you can find me. Goodbye." They were impressed.

"Bye, Hermione." They closed the door and Hermione broke down crying. After hours being on the floor, she stood up, and not caring about changing her clothes, went to sleep. Luckily tomorrow she won't be going to work, so she could be with Draco and tell him everything.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey, how's going? Do you like it?

Please!! Vote and comment!!

-Mica (Aresto_Momentum)