Chapter. 5

Chapter 5

Hermione woke up that morning with red and puffy eyes for all the crying. She walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, she felt better and made coffee. She changed her clothes and, after drinking her coffee, she went to Draco's house.

He was already awake and having breakfast, when he heard a knock on the door. He walked towards it and opened. Hermione was standing there, with a huge smiled, but he could notice it was forced and then saw her eyes, they were like if she had been crying.

"Hello."

"Hi, come in." He moved so she could enter.

"I'm sorry." She suddenly said.

"Why?"

"Yesterday. They should not have talked to you like that." He nodded.

"It's fine. What has happened after I left? Are you OK? You don't seem pretty good."

"No, I'm not OK." She couldn't resist and started crying again. Draco sat her down on a couch next to him and hugged her. She began to tell him what happened as he kissed her forehead and hugged more tightly. "I think they'll tell Ron. I'm scared. What if they come? What do I do?"

"Herms, you can, if you want of course, stay here. They don't know where I live."

She looked at him "No, I mean it is not that I don't want, it's just I don't want them to think I'm a coward."

"Herms, you are not a coward. You are the bravest girl, well woman, I've ever known." She blushed and he laughed "You are cute when you blush."

"Oh, shut up!" she laughed and blushed more. Draco looked at her, while she was laughing and smiled. He liked her and he liked seeing her smile or hearing her voice. All of her was perfect for him.

He couldn't resist anymore, so he leaned forward and kissed her softly. She was shocked when she felt his lips on hers, but seconds later, she answered the kiss, putting her arms around his neck and he put her on his lap. He pulled her away, ashamed of what he did, and said "Sorry, I couldn't resist. I wanted to do this since the moment I saw you walking with that beautiful dress in the Yule Ball."

"Don't worry! Wait, what? You wanted to kiss me since fourth year?" He nodded.

"I've been liking you since that. But, well you know, if my father had known it, he would have killed you and I couldn't let that happen, so I needed to pretend that I hated you. It hurt me, but it was the only thing I could do." He looked down and Hermione saw a tear rolling down his face.

She lifted up his head and saw him directly at his eyes. As an answer, she pressed her lips on his and kissed him passionately, showing all her feelings for him in that kiss. He answered the kiss and smiled. She pulled away from the kiss and leaned her forehead against his. "I like you too, Draco. But I'm not ready for another relationship. I know it has been 5 years since that, but I prefer if we take it slow."

"Whatever you want. Anything for you, Mione." He kissed her one more time.

Hermione stood up and she offered her hand to help him stand up from the couch "Let's do something fun."

"Like what?" She shrugged.

"Whatever, walk, eat ice cream while we're walking."

"Fine." He took her hand and they walked out of the house.

At 11 p.m they went to Hermione's apartment "Sure you don't want to stay in my house?" she nodded.

"Yes, don't worry. If something happens, I'll send you a Patronus."

"Fine. Goodnight." He kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Night." She said. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and layed on the bed after putting on her pj's. She smiled and fell asleep thinking about Draco.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey, how's going? Do you like it?

Please!! Vote and comment!!

-Mica (Aresto_Momentum)