Epilogue

Epilogue

12 years later

A year after Hermione was kidnapped, she and Draco got married and had a child, a son. His name: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. He was blond with grey eyes and he had the cleverness of his mother. Ginny and Harry had three, two boys, one a year older than Scorpius, James Sirius, and the other the same age as Scorp, Albus Severus, and one girl, the youngest, Lily Luna. Ron was still in Azkaban and they never talked about him. Hermione and Ginny were the most hurt. The first one, the reason is obvious, and the second one because she was disappointed of his brother.

Today was Scorpius and Albus' first year at Hogwarts and James' second. "Where are they?" An anxious Scorpius asked at his parents.

"I don't know. There's a lot of people."

"Hermione!" She turned around and saw Ginny.

"Oh! There you are. We were looking for you five." Harry and Draco were now good friends. Hermione and Draco went back to the Wizarding World. Draco became an auror. At first, no one trusted him but after Harry told them that he helped in Hermione's search, they accepted him.

Herms became a healer at St. Mungo, as Ginny did. "Well Scorp, we'll miss you a lot." Hermione kissed his son's cheek and he blushed.

"Mum, don't do that here..." She only laughed.

Draco kneeled to be at the same height of Scorpius "Remember, don't be afraid of what house you will be sorted. No matter which house you are in, your mom and I will still love you. Your mom was Gryffindor, and she was the best, bravest and the smartest girl I have ever known, and I was at Slytherin, of course the best of my house." He grinned and Hermione slapped him on his arm, he laughed.

"I want to be like you dad, the Prince of Slytherin."

Draco hugged his son and whispered in his ear "No, Scorp. You'll be better."

After Scorpius, Albus and James left, they went to work. After everything that happened, they were happy, with their own families. If someone had told Hermione or Draco that they would be married and have a son, they would have laughed at that person. But if we could predict the future, it would be very boring.

After a long day at work, Hermione and Draco went back to their Manor, a gift from Draco to Hermione. As they arrived, they saw Scorpius' owl. Hermione ran and grabbed the letter. It said:

Mum and Dad:

It's great here. It's better than how you told me. My first class is Transfiguration and next Potions. After lunch I'll have Defense Against the Dark Arts. And just so you know I'm in Slytherin (sorry mom). Albus is in Slytherin too.

Love,

Scorpius

P.S: Uncle Neville says 'Hi'

They looked at each other and smiled "I'm proud of him." Hermione said. They were on the bed reading the letter.

"Yeah, me too. My son will be the next Prince of Slytherin, but better." she rolled her eyes and kissed him and he moved and put her under him. "Why don't we celebrate?"

"What?" he grinned.

"Our life. Our son. Everything." She nodded and kissed him passionately showing how much they loved each other "I love you, Herms. I don't know were I would be if that day I wouldn't have met you. You can be the girl who saved the world alongside with Harry Potter but right now you're the woman who saved me."

"I love you more than you think, Draco Malfoy."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Well, the final chapter. I know it's short, but hope you have liked it. Thanks to those who commented and voted. It means a lot to me.

I'm writing another Dramione. When I finish it, I'll publish it.

Thanks for those who read it.

Love you so much

-Mica (Aresto_Momentum)