Pt 3

"Hey do you need help getting to your class" and boy said. He had black curls and brown eyes. He was super cute. "Yes plz" I said back. "My name is Derek nice to meet you" he said. "Thank you mine is Ava" I said back. "What's ur first class" he asked. "It's advisory" I said back looking at my schedule. "Oh same" he smiled back. His smile omg my heart.

We started walking to the class. "Oh hi you must b Ava" a tall guy said. "Um yes" I said back nervous. "I'm mr. Johnson jus take a seat anywhere" he said. "Come sit with me and my friends" he said smiling.
"Sure" I said back. I sat down next to him. "Hey guys this is Ava she's new here" Derek said smiling. "Wsp I'm vally" a cute boy said winking. "I'm Kobe" he said moving closer to me. "I'm mike" she said liking his lips. I jus smiled at all of them.

After class

"I'll see you around" derek said hugging me. "Ye ofc" I said back. Me and the girls had lunch, and all the other classes together. I met up with them as we hugged each other so tightly. "Soo any cute boys" Malu winked and pushed me lightly. "Yup" I said laughing.  We continued with class.

Lunch

Me and the girls were walking to the cafeteria, and there was this girl in the corner and she gave me the stink eye. I jus rolled my eyes at her and continued walking with the girls. "Hey Ava over here" Kobe said. "Bet" I said back with the girls following me.

Me, the girls, and derek and his friends all became friends together. The while lunch period we laughed, talked, and told each other about our selves. It was the best day ever. I'm glade me and the girls moved on 2 a new school and state. It was better that way. Plus there was hella bitches back at our old school🥱

Alr guys here was anotha chapter💕! I hope y'all are enjoying it so far💅🏼🤍!

~Maria🦋