Pt 5

I walked up to them. "Derek" I shouted. "Weren't you 2 gonna talk or eat others faces off" I said giving nessa the stank eye. "Oh um ye nessa I gtg" he said following me back to the cafeteria.

New characters

Nessa Barrett Addison, Lorens BsfDereks ex16

Nessa Barrett
Addison, Lorens Bsf
Dereks ex
16

Nessa Barrett Addison, Lorens BsfDereks ex16

Loren gray
Nessa, Addisons Bsf
Kobe's ex
16

Loren grayNessa, Addisons BsfKobe's ex 16

Addison Rae
Loren,nessas Bsf
Mikes ex
17

I sat next to Derek in lunch and he told me how nessa used to use him for clout and used to b rlly mean to him. I'm actually glad they are no longer together. I could tell nessa is a piece of shit along with her friends wit their attitude😒.

I felt a tap on my shoulder on the way to class. It was nessa along with Loren and Addison. "Hey listen Ava don't come by my man or near him again understand" nessa said. "Bitch don't touch me wit your granny dirty hands, and I don't want your man. And If I did I would have already had him. Understand" I said raising my eyebrow and walking away.

I walked into class while Derek came in 5 minutes later. I noticed he didn't look himself, his curls were messed up, his face was red, and he had a hickey on his neck! "Derek what happened" I said padding to the chair next to me. "Nessa is what happened" he said back sitting next to me. "What did that slut face do to you" I said very concerned. "Well she pulled me into the girls bathroom kept trying to make out with me saying she wanted me back and kept giving me hickeys and everything" he said sighing.

"Ugh that bitch" I said rlly pissed off. Ngl I kinda like Derek and to hear that nessa has the nerve to do all these things to Derek isn't right and imma put the stop to it!

What do you y'all think finna happen next. Hey y'all! How are you guys doin? :) ilyy❤️!

~Maria🦋