Pt 7

I got changed and did my morning routine.

Ur outfit

Ur outfit

I walked to school and saw nessa and Derek walking together! They were holding hands. I just walked past them. I saw this cute boy waiting in line.

Mar mccoy Age:16Instagram: indigo mccoySnap: thatboyyymarTik tok: indigo mccoyFriend: jaden cradle

Mar mccoy
Age:16
Instagram: indigo mccoy
Snap: thatboyyymar
Tik tok: indigo mccoy
Friend: jaden cradle

"Um hey u new here" I asked him. "Oh uh yea, my names Mar" he said smiling. "Wsp, I'm Ava" I smiled. We became new friends.

He had the same classes with me and everything so we walked together to first period. He sat with me and the girls introducing himself.

"Uh hey im Mad I'm new here" he laughed nervously. The girls introduced themselves to him.
I noticed Derek hasn't said anything to me and he was sitting next to nessa.

Tbh Mar was rlly cute. I tried to ignore nessa and Derek but kept getting distracted. "Hey what's up" Mar asked me. "You know that boy over there" I said pointing to Derek. "Ye that's Derek right" he asked. "Yes, me and him started talking and becoming friends this year and that girl sitting next to him is his abusive ex, nessa" I said rolling my eyes. "So than why tf is he sitting next to her" he asked. "Fr that boy rlly pissing me off" I said turning back around. "Don't worry bout it you got me mamas" he smiled. "Thx" I hugged him.

"Aye no cap I ship you guys" madi laughed. "Frrr" everyone else said. "Y'all every boy I hang out with y'all ship me wit" I laughed. "Naw but he's the one" she said back. I smirked at mar while he kissed my cheek. Mar sat with me and the girls. But there was another boy that was one of this friends his name was jaden, jaden cradle.

 But there was another boy that was one of this friends his name was jaden, jaden cradle